TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ferroseed, Relicanth, Delcatty, Archen, Beldum! (8/2)

No man, not your fault at all. It's mine if anything. :)

Kricketot.png
Cinccino.png

Tonight is like the boss rush in Mega Man games as far as the set is concerned! Just one after another. Thanks to DNA for the spoilers on Cinccino.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ferroseed, Relicanth, Delcatty, Archen, Beldum, Cinccino, Kricketot! (

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM I love that picture

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ferroseed, Relicanth, Delcatty, Archen, Beldum, Cinccino, Kricketot! (

How did I miss this many updates?! Anyways, I love all these new cards and the spoilers are great!

Cincinno and delcatty rock! Beldum and kricketot are pretty cool too. As I have said before, these cards get better and better!

These cards are amazing! When are the being sold? XD

The Beldum looks like it was drawn by Kawayoo. Can I have a link to it?

Oh, and do you have spoilers for Archeops and Carracosta?

CMP said:
@Scizorlicious: Is Drapion really that broken? You could really troll if you had a diverse selection of Energies, I guess...maybe I should lower the damage to 10 or 20?
Nevermind, I thought that a Lightning or Ice energy Paralyzed without a coin flip– my bad.

I love these cards, I dunno how I've missed so many updates! That Cinccino looks incredibly huggable. I love Beldum's first attack, by the way, that's a neat idea (and its second attack of course, DNA ;D).

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Who wants to help with spoilers? :D

Haha I was pretty sure it wasn't broken, Scizorlicious. The updates all came really fast, so that might've been how you missed them. :p

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Who wants to help with spoilers? :D

I'll make more spoilers for you. Can I take the Genie Trio and Chandelure?

Thanks, Bippa! While I'm done with Chandelure and Thundurus, I do still need spoilers for the other two Genies. If you decide to make them, I do have a minor request -- following suit of Thundurus' "Raijin's Drum" power, would it be possible to come up with powers for the other two which mention Fūjin and Inari (the kamis which Tornadus and Landorus are based on, respectively)? If you don't want to, though, I completely understand. :)

Sure, I'd love to. XP

Can you send my the spoiler for Thundurus?

Yeah, I found out 5 minutes ago. So, my excuse is:

/me is lazy.

Can I do Heatmor, the Karrablast and Shelmet families?

@CMP

What do you mean by "making spoilers"? I may be able to help depending on what I have to do ^^

Spoilers are essentially the text-based version of the cards (attacks, powers, etc.).

@CMP

Wow! I'm actually really good at that! I could help! (Floatzel, maybe? lol)

What Pokemon do you need done?

I actually have Floatzel done. Sorry Nigel! :p

Hmm...what generation Pokémon would you like to do? I'm pretty much done with Kanto and Johto Pokémon, but Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova all need Pokémon done.

Unova all the way. Maybe a little bit of Hoenn, too.

Unova is done!

Sinnoh is done!

Hoenn is done!

Johto is done!

Kanto is done!

EDIT:
I think I should just edit this post to update you guys on which spoilers I need in case you'd like to help out.

EDIT 2 (8/15):
That's right...all of the spoilers for this massive set are completed! Huge thanks to everyone who contributed! A full list will come soon. There's still a few odds and ends which I have ideas for but haven't yet written out.

Back