TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Hippowdon (7/29)

Absol is done already, actually. Sorry Cris!

Banette.png
Hippowdon.png

Hungry Hungry Hippos reference hardyharhar.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Hippowdon (7/29)

"Hungry Hungry Hippo!" nice reference!
Love it! Great job as always! :D

BEnB

EDIT: Oops, didn't see the bottom of your post, sorry! :p

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Hippowdon and Banette (7/29)

Incredible post, CMP!! Both Banette and Hippowdon are incredible! Keep up the awesome work, and as usual, I will be looking forward to your next update (which I hope is soon). :D

BTW, I'll try to find another Pokemon to do spoilers for. All the ones I choose seem to have either been done or already have spoilers done for them. Dx

Sir, I made a deck in the DP-on era called Hungry Hungry Hippos that revolved around Hippowdon, I don't remember you asking me permission to use that name *shot*

I could totally take care of the Aggron and Cinccino spoilers - do you need the whole lines or just those two?
As for the next two, Banette reminds me of Loneliness from Banette PL, and Hippowdon...well, it's Hippowdon. It's awesome!

I don't get Forgotten Toy. "If you do and if you don't"..

Charg needs someone to explain it.

Thanks guys!

@DNA: I have Aron and Minccino done, but I could use Lairon, Aggron, and Cinccino if you don't mind. Gracias, señor!

@Charg: You don't have to show your hand to your opponent. What it's saying is that if you do [show your hand to your opponent], and if you don't have any Pokémon in your hand, then the attack does 40 damage. It kinda has to be read a certain way to understand it.

I can totally do those. I should have them for you in a couple days.

CMP said:
Thanks guys!

@DNA: I have Aron and Minccino done, but I could use Lairon, Aggron, and Cinccino if you don't mind. Gracias, señor!

@Charg: You don't have to show your hand to your opponent. What it's saying is that if you do [show your hand to your opponent], and if you don't have any Pokémon in your hand, then the attack does 40 damage. It kinda has to be read a certain way to understand it.

Oh, I get it now!

Nice, I will enjoy using Banette with multiple psychic types if it was real.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Resonance Disaster! (7/31)

Resonance Disaster! Giant toad appears! -- Does it sound enough like a Japanese episode title?

Seismitoad.png

Pssh Seismitoad an uncommon? Japanese BW cards have weird rarity designations. I miss the days when it was pretty much STAGE2HOLO.

Rise from the derpiness of your prevos, Sesimitoad!

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Resonance Disaster! Giant toad appears! (7/31)

Hey CMP, can I make spoilers for the Vullaby, Frillish and Durant lines?

And yes, it does sound like a Japanese Anime title. ^_^

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Resonance Disaster! Giant toad appears! (7/31)

Nice update CMP! I really love the artwork you chose for Seismitoad! Keep up the incredible work. :D

I need to post here more often. I know that the Banette art is from a Legend Maker booster pack (and was used for the wall paper too) cuz I did my reasearch. :p Everything is up to my expectations! Good job!

~SS

Thanks guys!

@Bippa: Sure, that'd be perfect! :)

That Seismitoad is awesome! I'm loving the hungry hungry hippo and Banette, as well. Great attack names and effects as always!

Sweet Banette CMP :) Loving the attacks

Seismitoad goes Un-nun-nuh. Trainer goes OMG HOLO! Loving the cards CMP!

The part where Seismitoad emerges from his den to wreak much-loved havoc IS NOW!! My favorite part of the card by far is the picture - not necessarily the holo bit, but Seismitoad himself. It's like he's a zombie desperately wanting to eat something or someone.

Hi CMP,
I love your Minccino!! it is simply amazing :D

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Return of Poison Types! (8/1)

Drapion.png
Klang.png

Thanks for the Klang spoilers, DNA! <3

Frillish.png
Jellicent.png

Thanks to Bippa201 for the Frillish and Jellicent spoilers!

Sorry I made them Water-type, Bippa -- I try and use the primary type unless it's Normal/Flying.

Back