TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Return of Poison Types! (8/1)

I like how Drapion's attack is kind of a throwback to the Crystal Pokemon. ^_^

Twin gears does 20x but the attack says 30? Drapion reminds me of tri-attack :p

Once again, you have blown me away with your choice of art CMP and good work on the spoilers for Klang DNA. Great job, both of you.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Return of Poison Types & Ghostly Jellyfish! (8/1)

The ghost symbol made me think of steering wheels. :p

Nice cards, and lovely art there buddy! Keep up el trabajo bueno!

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Return of Poison Types & Ghostly Jellyfish! (8/1)

...Jellicent is BROKEN and Drapion is epic! That is all (for now).

I wasn't really going for a balanced card with Jellicent. I was trying to make a card fit the Pokemon's characteristics. If you look at the PokeDex description, you'll see where the Power comes from.

Very nice CMP as always. Isn't that Drapion kinda broken to? Auto-paralysis?

Drapion is extremely broken.

Frillish's "Astonish" is confusing me, though... should it say "Flip a coin?"

That aside, I love these newest cards. Jellicent is just a lock machine.

I see someone liked my Mawile's attack. XD
I friggin love the Klang and Jellicent artwork!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

@benny: Auto-paralysis? You still have to flip haha.

@Scizorlicious: Is Drapion really that broken? You could really troll if you had a diverse selection of Energies, I guess...maybe I should lower the damage to 10 or 20? As for the Frillish -- that's what I get for making cards at 3 in the morning. :p

@Hyunbin: I actually didn't get the attack from your Mawile -- I have about 50 pages of spoilers in a word document for the set haha. Great minds think alike, though I guess. :)

EDIT:
Relicanth.png
Ferroseed.png

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Jellicent line, Ferroseed, Relicanth and more! (8/2)

When I read Ferroseed's attack, I missed the part about affecting the retreat cost, and just thought it can't affect Ferroseed, as in it couldn't get damaged at all. Then I read through it again, and was relieved.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Jellicent line, Ferroseed, Relicanth and more! (8/2)

Relicanth is one of my favorites and that card is amazing. The Jellicent line is one of my favorite ones that you have done, they're beautiful cards and the text is really nice, even though Jellicent's power is overpowered xD.

I would love to help with a few spoilers, I'd do Walrein and Sealeo if you dont already have spoilers for them ^_^

@Bippa: Ferroseed. The Ultimate Wall. :p

@Xdog: I don't have spoilers for Sealeo and Walrein, actually. If you'd like to help out with those, I'd appreciate it! Thanks. :)

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ferroseed, Relicanth, and Delcatty! (8/2)

Thanks Alvin! Still waiting for your triumphant return...(hint, hint).

Delcatty.png

Hopefully I'll be releasing five more today. If I do, it'll bring me up to 350 cards uploaded to my Photobucket (which means I'll have completed about 360...ish).

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ferroseed, Relicanth, and Delcatty! (8/2)

Delcatty really captures what Delcatty's been about since Ruby/Sapphire; Energy Acceleration. Neo Redux Delcatty is no exception. Doesn't change that its still awesome though,

Really looking forward to seeing what else you'll release today.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ferroseed, Relicanth, Delcatty, and Archen! (8/2)

Thanks, Bippa! More to come throughout the night...

Beldum.png
Archen.png

Thanks to DNA for the Beldum spoilers and Decmaster for the spoilers for Archen. :)

For the record, I will be putting together a "Special Thanks," so all of you helping out will definitely be included. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your help guys!

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ferroseed, Relicanth, Delcatty, Archen, Beldum! (8/2)

I don't remember writing Psyfuse, and neither do my PM logs, but hey, it works :p

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ferroseed, Relicanth, Delcatty, Archen, Beldum! (8/2)

Haha you came up with Laser, so credit is still given. :p I sowwy, DNA -- I really wanted to incorporate the fusing aspect somewhere in the line.

No worries. I suppose it's my own fault for not thinking about it myself.

Back