TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: A grand return! UPDATE: ELECTRIKE (added 10/15)!

Love your cards as always: The artwork on the Electrike is amazing! Keep up the amazing work, and do you still need any spoilers done?

Is it eating lightning? That's awesome!

Dark Sonic J said:
Is it eating lightning? That's awesome!

I think on the artwork Electrike is doing it's "Static Fang" attack that is on the card. It looks totally intense!

RE: Neo Redux: A grand return! UPDATE: ELECTRIKE and MANECTRIC (added 10/16)!

Thanks guys!

@Nigel: I think I've gotten all of the spoilers I need, save for one or two here and there. They're all in a word document that's over 100 pages.

Manectric.png

Two days in a row?! #winning

I love the Manectric's attack! It would be pretty hard to damage, and if it was real, I would play it!

Lol at the winning. Amazing artwork for Manectric. Fantastic job.

By definition, the special condition Paralysis is removed at the end of your opponent's turn.

Suppose Static Mane could successfully paralyze...it would be removed right away. (Sillykyle pointed something like this out to me a few days earlier.) I think you might need to rewrite the effect a bit.

And as usual, the art is fantastic; you do take a while to look for what art to pick but it's well worth the wait.

Thanks for catching that, DNA! It should be fixed now.

That works.

RE: Neo Redux: A grand return! UPDATE: ELECTRIKE, MANECTRIC, and DUCKLETT (added 10/17)!

Boring card, but hey! It's a card.

Ducklett.png

I think I had a card with a similar effect and someone brought up the wording. It's correct, just check out Neo Discovery Metapod. =)

RE: Neo Redux: A grand return! UPDATE: ELECTRIKE, MANECTRIC, and DUCKLETT (added 10/17)!

Wow these are absolutely amazing! How in the world did you make the actual cards!? They're all so beautiful!!!! :D

EDIT: oh j/k, I just read the comments on the previous page :p I cannot believe those are photoshopped! Somebody's got some mad skills

Is the thing in the bottom of ducklett's picture a fish or another duck beak? It's confusing to me.

Thanks, UrsaLunaMinor. :)

@benny: It's a reflection of itself as a shiny Ducklett. I didn't want to include the shiny version, but I thought the picture was self-explanatory along with the attacks...that it was looking at a reflection and seeing something more beautiful than itself.

Lol ok that was just confusing me since its an open beak instead of closed like the actual one :p but nice card as usual.

RE: Neo Redux: A grand return! UPDATE: Blades of steel. Evil ones. (10/17)

Pawniard.png

I believe Bippa came up with the second attack. Thanks, bud!

I'd never thought of Pawniard as a knight before...interesting.

Well, "Knighted" sounded better than "Bishoped." It was going with the whole chess theme of the line's names. Technically I guess it's still okay since you can promote a pawn to a knight as well.

...Oh right, I forgot the chess motif completely. Whoops!

Hooray, CMP's back!

I'm really liking the new cards; psyched for seeing some in the upcoming days.

Oh, and Ducklett is a baws.

Pawniward is really good if I must say so myself. The art reminds me of Cascade's art, and the attacks are interesting :D

Back