TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: Halfway done! UPDATE: Finally got internet back -- CHERRIM added! (8/26)

Cherrim.png

...and we're back! Thanks for putting up with this dry spell. Not having internet sucks. :/ Thanks to DNA for these spoilers!

RE: Neo Redux: Halfway done! UPDATE: Finally got internet back -- CHERRIM added! (8/26)

I like Cherrim, but I think the power is really OP since it's stackable.

I missed this, I'm glad it's back :D

It's not too OP. It's a nice card, and a Stage 1, so it's not that huge of a deal. Plus getting more than 2 out a) takes up a lot of space in the deck and b) takes a lot of bench space for other cards, so unless it was your main attacker (which actually wouldn't be too bad, I guess), it wouldn't be doing a whole lot.

I really like this card, and it goes well with some of the Cherrims from the actual TCG. Keep it up, CMP! ;D

Thanks to both of you!

@XDK: I can see what you're saying, but I do trust DNA. He's never failed me yet! :p But thanks -- I'm really glad you missed the set, because I certainly missed making cards, too!

@Scizorlicious: Never got a chance to welcome you back! Good point about Cherrim being a Stage 1.

Use Delicious Cherry to get out another Cherrim and increase the madness. Of course, Ninetales will shut down the deck completely.

RE: Neo Redux: Halfway done! UPDATE: Blame it on school -- Nincada up! (8/30)

Nincada.png

God I hate the Nincada evo line.... so ugly. Great card though CMP.

New Bug blanks are very close to grass though, I loved the older ones :)

Thanks, asche!

Although comparing the two Bug blanks with Grass, I've always felt the old ones looked too similar. When I tried making a dual-type blank, it was much more difficult to see the differences in the old Bug/Grass compared to the new Bug/Grass. :p

Oh I can imagine @ the dual type ones, that'd be a pain :)

aschefield101 said:
God I hate the Nincada evo line.... so ugly.
You spelled "awesome" wrong. ;D

Way to do Nincada justice, CMP.

Ooh. Nincada.

About the second attack...what's a cicadidae?

Also, when are you going to do a card I made a spoiler for? :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicadidae

RE: Neo Redux: Halfway done! UPDATE: Ooh bubbly! AZUMARILL up! (9/4)

Azumarill.png

Thanks to Bippa for the power!

Great stuff! I feel that I should help somehow before the end. :)
I think that the end of the Poké-Power text would be:
Code:
This Poké-Power may be used if Azumarill is Asleep, Confused or Paralysed.
A few slight changes made there, but mostly looking good!

Actually, P0KEVORTEX, while you're probably correct in that that's how powers are worded now, my wording is correct as far as how Pokémon Powers were worded during the Neo era. =)

Check out Unown Y:
Unown Y said:
Pokémon Power: [Yield] Once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a {P} Energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon with Unown in its name. Shuffle your deck afterward. This power can be used even if Unown [Y] is Asleep, Confused, or Paralyzed.

I appreciate your help, though!

Ok, I don't know my stuff from before DP to be honest. :D
The word 'even' didn't seem to fit the cards, but since you have a source, I can't object. ;)

RE: Neo Redux: Halfway done! UPDATE: So many water types! AZUMARILL and SHARPEDO added! (9/5)

Sharpedo.png

Thanks to DNA for this bad boy.

RE: Neo Redux: Halfway done! UPDATE: So many water types! AZUMARILL and SHARPEDO added! (9/5)

Ooh, nice Sharpedo and Azumarill. I'm liking these Powers and Attacks, and the artwork you find is amazing, CMP.

You boosted the power of Black Jet; I love this.

Back