TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: New blanks, new dawn. UPDATE: Quit monkeying around! (11/26)

Thanks, bro! Yeah -- that's how it was worded in the Neo-era, and can be seen on Genesis Togetic. Redundant, but that's how they chose to word it. :p

Actually, about the Barboach's attack, it's name is "Bottom Feeder". The attack refers to itself as "Bottom Feeding" in the effect, though. I don't think that was intentional, so I thought I'd point it out. Other than that, these cards are great as always, CMP!

Thanks, squirtli! Should be fixed.

RE: Neo Redux: New blanks, new dawn. UPDATE: Ride the breeze! (11/27)

Chimecho.png

Resistance due to its ability.

Is that an amazing card I see there or what? Nope, it's just Chuck Testa. Great job on that one, really like it.

I can't believe I never saw this! I'm particularly in love with Sharpedo (IT'S SO FLUFFY WAIT OW), Blaziken (looks like it's about to kick your face), and Houndour (A DEMON). Quite the cards you make, and I must say, some look better than the actual cards themselves. These are all incredible, excuse the understatement.

The Chimecho looks great, the art matches with the background well, and the attack and ability are well thought-out. Please keep it up!

Empty Ringing is such a devastating card under some conditions (which are admittedly limiting. If the opponent only has three Pokemon in play, you can only have one benched pokemon to keep the power in effect). I love the gimmick there.

Also, very nice drawing. I'm never a fan of simplistic drawings, but it works well with the bold lining on Chimeco.

That Chimecho is pretty powerful, I gotta say... in attack and, especially, Pokemon Power. Nice job on the card, it looks really nice!

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, I suppose it's pretty powerful -- arguably more powerful than a Chimecho should be -- but I like the Pokémon for some reason and wanted one of the cards I made art for to be decent. :p

How can I get one of those Voltorbs and Electrodes???

Well I suppose you could always print them yourself... :p

Thats true. Those are the coolest fakes Voltorb and Electrodes I've seen. They would look cool in my collection, I dont care that they are fake! Lol Keep up the great work!

RE: Neo Redux: New blanks, new dawn. UPDATE: Official Dragon-symbol?! (12/9/11)

Dratini4final.png

So even though the color may not be exactly the same -- it's still an orangish-gold so it's close enough. Texture will probably be different on official blanks, but then again, textures have changed since the Neo days anyway (especially Metal cards).

Re-doing the Dragon blanks, I see? to match with the official symbol?
I prefer your symbol a little bit more than the official one, but I think they're both pretty good. It's a bit of a push either way though, so I don't mind too much.

Yeah -- I like the old symbol much better, but I can't say I'm disappointed with the official one. It's kind of a wash, I guess :p

Seeing how awesome this symbol looks on your blank is making me excited to see what the official sets do :D Looking noice CMPer :D

Thanks Flameh! Yeah, can't say I'm too disappointed with the official symbol. I'm just glad its color is gold-ish!

It's good to see the new symbol in Neo Redux blanks. It'll make easier for me to get used to it until the actual cards are out.

Like that Dratini card. A lot better than the previous version.

I like the blank! Nice job getting the dragon symbol up so quickly, I think it looks really nice!

Back