BW/BW2 New Evolutions for Generation 5

Do you guys think any of the starters will evolve again and have a 2 type rather than a single type? Also we could have a baby pre evolution of Miltank and same goes for the other singles except Dunsparce anyway.:)

I'd say 2 new eeveelutions are a given, and a scizor evo would be awesome. I'd also like to see them do stage 3 pokemon just for the heck of it too lol

if they give kadabra a split evo they must give one to its counter-part... machoke
i think...
mawile-i have one but its stats are not so good compared to my other steel types
eevee-almost bound to happen
sunflora- sunflora's design is plain just looks like someone slapped a face on a sunflower, an evo would spice it up
sableye-that would be wicked
jynx- electibuzz/magmar got one

plutoplanetpower said:
Something like a dried up plant husk or a spooky tree sapling or something.

That would be awesome! I love the Idea of a dried up plant husk or a spooky tree sapling. It could be a Bonsly evo when traded with a Reaper Cloth. (see below)

Evolutions I want are:
Kangaskhan pre-evo, the baby Khangaskhan in the pouch, named Khangaskhid

Tentacruel evo, a kracken, named something like Tentacallous (not the kind on your foot, callous [spelled that way] means "uncaring")

Dunsparce evo, It would look kind of like a bumblebee, named ???

Poison Eeveelution, It'd be dark purple with poison spikes, poison point ability, named Diluteon.

Ghost Eeveelution, transparent with a ghostly ragged form, named Spookeon

Steel Eeveelution, It's got metal armor that covers it's body, named Ironeon (eye-ron-e-on)

Unown evo's, when certain Unowns are in your party in the order of words they spell, they'll evolve into Unown (whatever word you spelled), example: Unown Hello
(to make this work, Unown would have to have their letter in they're name, I've always wanted that)

Bonsly evo, a dried up ghostly tree, (thanks to plutoplanetpower for the Idea!) named Spookowoodo

They overdid it with new evolutions already last gen. I mean, Rhyperior? Seriously? Rhydon was decent enough as it was.

The only Pokemon I wouldn't mind seeing new evos for are Farfetch'd and Delibird, only because those fakes going around were pretty awesome. Maybe an evo for Sableye and Mawile, but those two are just underappreciated and definitely usable. And, actually, I do think Jynx and Mr. Mime evolutions WOULD be kinda cool if they're anything like Vire and Mortar...

The only babies that need to happen? Kangakid and the Miltank/Tauros calf.

Just making lots of NEW Pokemon is all I or anyone should care about though. Give us some good stuff!

I'd like to see:
Jynx get an evolution, to fit in with its friends Electabuzz and Magmar.
Baby Psyduck. I think it would look very cute.
Ice/Normal Stantler evolution.
Delibird evolution. Maybe look a bit like Santa.

ShAdOwSniPeR said:
there's gonna be a tauros evolution called Mintoaurus.

You're actually believing that martjin guy? WOW!

Even if Martjin is full of crud, Tauros will probably get an evolution.

no i don't who martjin is.... i read about it. i want mightyena and houndoom to get evos. and swellow maybe. delcatty evo would be cool too.

You all do realize that odd generations are filled with new and innovative Pokemon like Parasect and Camerupt, while even generations are filled with trash that nobody uses such as Corsola and 90% of the 4th Generation, sans all of the unnecessary evos at the end. In the third generation there are only two Pokemon that had any connection to previous generations, Wynaut and Azuril, both compeletely useless and based off of the previous generation. So I would surmise that we may get a couple of useless babies in the fifth generation, but not a lot past that. I'm feeling a Buneary prevo, and possibly a Spiritomb prevo (Although I doubt that, I just feel that Spiritomb and Wobuffet share the most similarities between the two generations.) Things such as a Tauros/Miltank Prevo would be cool (Since both are ridiculously underrated Pokemon.)

As far as things I think should happen:
Male Evolution of Combee which would be a Bug/Electric Worker Bee
A Jynx evolution does make sense, although I can see why Pokemon is hesitant.
A Seaking Evo, since Seaking is just pitiful.
A Magcargo Evo would be cool too, but unless they take it upon themselves to change the typing, they'll never be able to fix Magcargo.
If Miltank does get a prevolution, I hope that it is able to learn Rapid Spin, so that competitive battling can finally get past all of this entry hazard nonsense.
I also think that instead of just evolving a Pokemon, they should just change it's stats. Make Kingler better, don't force it to evolve into some ugly (Rhyperior) or stupid (Lickilicky) or even useless (Magmortar) further evolution.

I also pray to whoever makes these new evolutions every day that they will kill off Eevee for eternity, so that I'll never have to hear about some new evo that some fanboy/girl has come up with. Also to whoever thinks that Dunsparce is bad/useless, I guess you haven't faced a good Dunsparce, which is one of the most fun Pokemon to play with.

DawnOfXatu said:
You all do realize that odd generations are filled with new and innovative Pokemon like Parasect and Camerupt, while even generations are filled with trash that nobody uses such as Corsola and 90% of the 4th Generation, sans all of the unnecessary evos at the end. In the third generation there are only two Pokemon that had any connection to previous generations, Wynaut and Azuril, both compeletely useless and based off of the previous generation. So I would surmise that we may get a couple of useless babies in the fifth generation, but not a lot past that. I'm feeling a Buneary prevo, and possibly a Spiritomb prevo (Although I doubt that, I just feel that Spiritomb and Wobuffet share the most similarities between the two generations.) Things such as a Tauros/Miltank Prevo would be cool (Since both are ridiculously underrated Pokemon.)

As far as things I think should happen:
Male Evolution of Combee which would be a Bug/Electric Worker Bee
A Jynx evolution does make sense, although I can see why Pokemon is hesitant.
A Seaking Evo, since Seaking is just pitiful.
A Magcargo Evo would be cool too, but unless they take it upon themselves to change the typing, they'll never be able to fix Magcargo.
If Miltank does get a prevolution, I hope that it is able to learn Rapid Spin, so that competitive battling can finally get past all of this entry hazard nonsense.
I also think that instead of just evolving a Pokemon, they should just change it's stats. Make Kingler better, don't force it to evolve into some ugly (Rhyperior) or stupid (Lickilicky) or even useless (Magmortar) further evolution.

I also pray to whoever makes these new evolutions every day that they will kill off Eevee for eternity, so that I'll never have to hear about some new evo that some fanboy/girl has come up with. Also to whoever thinks that Dunsparce is bad/useless, I guess you haven't faced a good Dunsparce, which is one of the most fun Pokemon to play with.
I'm not critcizing you and your beliefs, but it seems to me that if you don't like half of the Pokemon from half the generations..why like Pokemon at all?! I love ever single Pokemon because each is euniqe looking and they all have their own specialty. :D

Back