BW/BW2 New Pokemon Emonga

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not toooo happy but im happy that its a new poke, theres been a new poke revealed and theres another electric/flying pokemon now, but is it real?

Tarazuma said:
It's not so much whether or not there will be evo's or pre-evo's of old pokemon period, but why they heck are they showing them in pre-release promos if you can't get them until the end of the game? Notice how with stuff like Probopass, Tangrowth, Mamoswine and ect, you didn't find out about them until unofficial leaks and after the game was released? So why would they be showing previous gen evos in PRE-RELEASE stuff after saying the game will be 5th gen only until the national dex?

Also, there is no official confirmation that the pink fish is a luvdisc evo just FYI for everyone

I really don't know... smh.

Tarazuma said:
It's not so much whether or not there will be evo's or pre-evo's of old pokemon period, but why they heck are they showing them in pre-release promos if you can't get them until the end of the game? Notice how with stuff like Probopass, Tangrowth, Mamoswine and ect, you didn't find out about them until unofficial leaks and after the game was released? So why would they be showing previous gen evos in PRE-RELEASE stuff after saying the game will be 5th gen only until the national dex?

i dont think it mattters. i mean why would they onlly show the pokemon you can get the first few routes in the game? they arre showing the new pokemon, doesnt matter if its early, mid of at the end of the game its a new pokemon yesh

mijumarulover said:
Here is the leaker.I guess: http://twitpic.com/photos/nanamaru

Looks pretty cool. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Pachirisu evolution. I'm glad we finally have a flying squirrel.

Jabberwocky said:

Looks pretty cool. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Pachirisu evolution. I'm glad we finally have a flying squirrel.

I do not want. Emango stays emango >_<; Pachirisu stays pachirisu.

I'm sorry but there is no way that this is a Pachirisu evo or prevo. They may both be squirrels but the colors don't match (pachirisu has neon blue and Emonga has brown). The tails are not the same. And Emonga doesn't have the huge front teeth like pachirisu.

You guys are sounding like the people that though manna was a drowzee prevo. I'm sorry but they can't be related!

Also,Victini mightbe in the same flyer : http://twitpic.com/2c9vo5 (Theres a new pokemon below victini,might be the pokemon from the "Recognize this Pokemon" thread.It has thw white thing.Translate the name pls. Heard it might be reshiram.

LMAO @ people thinking this thing is related to Pachirasu, I remember when some people were saying Plusle and Minun were pre-evolutions of Pika..even though he already had one...sigh Seriously people stop with the insane evo speculation...or I'll hit you on the head with a giant leek of some sort. >_>

On topic love it, hopefully it's not like Pachirisu and doesn't get an evo, would suck. I can see his evo being pretty bad a*s if he has one.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Lol, Minezumi is the regional rodent. This Pokemon is the regional Pikachu. xD

i guess so. i still hope its not though.
Yeah, neither do I. u_u

Oh oops I meant that xD regional ELECTRIC rodent was what I was gonna say, haha xD faill~! :D

jstar18 said:
I'm sorry but there is no way that this is a Pachirisu evo or prevo. They may both be squirrels but the colors don't match (pachirisu has neon blue and Emonga has brown). The tails are not the same. And Emonga doesn't have the huge front teeth like pachirisu.

You guys are sounding like the people that though manna was a drowzee prevo. I'm sorry but they can't be related!

I guess I'm relying too much on things. There's just so many possibilities!!
It's an Electric-type. It's a squirrel. It's white. ...IT'S A SQUIRREL. X___x
But maybe it'll just be it's own Pokemon. And if it is, that means it won't evolve. Unless if it's like Pikachu, and it's 3 counterparts. >.>

jstar18 said:

I sincerely hope you are right, I seriously can't stomach the thought of Pachirisu undeservingly getting an evo v-v#

Densetsu said:
LMAO @ people thinking this thing is related to Pachirasu, I remember when some people were saying Plusle and Minun were pre-evolutions of Pika..even though he already had one...sigh Seriously people stop with the insane evo speculation...or I'll hit you on the head with a giant leek of some sort. >_>

On topic love it, hopefully it's not like Pachirisu and doesn't get an evo, would suck. I can see his evo being pretty bad a*s if he has one.

Thank you <3 I 1000% agree with you, ahahaha!

mijumarulover said:
Also,Victini mightbe in the same flyer : http://twitpic.com/2c9vo5 (Theres a new pokemon below victini,might be the pokemon from the "Recognize this Pokemon" thread.It has thw white thing.Translate the name pls. Heard it might be reshiram.

It's the top of Reshiram's wing
RESHIRAM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back