Pokemon Official Coolest & Favorite Pokemon Thread

Fire Pokemon Rock the House No Doubt I say Charizard is the coolest and the Strongest of the fire types. For Water I have to say is Gyrados. For the Psychics I say mew or Mewtwo. Out of the Normals I say Arceus if he does not have a plate but if He does then I say Snorlax. For the Dragons Dragonite by far. Grass probaly Venasuar for his powerful grass moves grass was a hard choice not to many and not very good either. The Stele pokemon I would say Steelix. The Dark Pokemon I say probaly Sharpedo. The Ghosts I say would be Darkrai or Gengar for this combo Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Nightmare, Night shade or Shadow ball. The Flying types Pidgeot. The Ice Pokemon I say Articuno. The Poison I say Arbok. The Bugs I say Butterfree. Th fighting I say Machamp. The Rock Cranidos. The ground Tyranatar. For the Electric I say electivire. I Think that is all but Let me know if there is anymore.

ok here is a list of the coolest most awsome pokemon ever!
Empoleon
Raichu
ninetales
gyrados
Dewgong
flygon
dragonite
politoed
quilava
furret
AND A TON MORE!!! and just in case u dont know me ill say it!! WATER POKEMON ARE BY FAR THE COOLEST!!!!!

Buizel
Riolu
Furret
Umbreon
Roserade
Flygon
Feraligatr
Typhlosion
Gengar
Sceptile
And lots more :D

My favs have to be Torkoal, Mewtwo, and Shuckle(i like him a lot).
What are your teams with your favorite pokemon??

Crobat, Hitmontop and Kingdra are all awsome :D They've been my favorites for a long time because they're some of the lesser used Pokemon. Honchkrow, Magmortar and Electivire are my second list.

Well, I have to say... Swampert, Houndoom, Jolteon, Swellow, Flygon, and Raikou!
Yeah, I know they are the best.
Don't argue, it would just be a waste of time.

Spiritomb is the bomb, because he looks cool, and he's a great wall for anything. hehehe.

Spiritomb-Leftovers
Toxic
Sucker Punch
Confuse Ray
Ominous Wind

i love treecko it is the bestest pokemon becoz he can run very very fast and can climb trees. i also like floatzel becoz floatzel is a water pokemon and is also very fast like treecko. furret is my 8th favourite pokemon. i also like lugia,swampert,typhlosion. they rawks.[/sarcasm]

Absol said:
i love treecko it is the bestest pokemon becoz he can run very very fast and can climb trees. i also like floatzel becoz floatzel is a water pokemon and is also very fast like treecko. furret is my 8th favourite pokemon. i also like lugia,swampert,typhlosion. they rawks.[/sarcasm]

Lol, that's your son,Treecko Boy.

I love Swampert till today.

^Magikarp is #1!!!!^

*When I was a n00b I made an all Magikarp deck with no Gyrados... :F

DEOXYS!!!!!
Oh, forgot Regis(except Regigigas;he sucks), Mismagius, Honchcrow, Mewtwo, and.....Um.....Did I say Deoxys?
Archetypes????
EMPOLEON82294 said:
^Magikarp is #1!!!!^

*When I was a n00b I made an all Magikarp deck with no Gyrados... :F

MAGIKARP!?!?!?!?

Back