OLD: The Fake Card Resources and Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fake Card Resources and Help (Ask questions, post blanks, etc.)

I have Grass, Fire, and Water ripped somewhere in 470x660 -- they're most complete. I'll dig around and find them. I can work on finishing them up (pattern is missing where the illus. box goes).

Side note -- for anyone interested, I'm throwing together a step-by-step picture tutorial for the Redux blanks. Should be up tonight or tomorrow (hopefully).

I quickly ripped two out of a random moment of inspiration.

L'il Grass
Flash Lightnin'

They're only quick mockups but might be useful for something. For some stuff it looks like crap but gets the job done.

Here's my contribution...

Fighting

Tried to diversify the background so you could use any part of it. I can work on Dark and Metal later to finish it all up.

^Thanks for those mate, I know that the icon placement put a lot of folk off of SP because of how fiddly it can be.

Anyway, vulpi has launched a new version of his site, at http://album.xipog.pisz.pl/index.php?twg_album=BLANKS

This is the site which has a MASSIVE archive of old and recent blanks and resources, including a lot of EX-series and some of Cascade's stuff :) Go nuts folks, I'll update the first page with it.

Your welcome, and I thank you for always being up-to-date with the blanks site. Anyways, I got a question. Do you think vulpi will post some custom blanks ?

I think he tends to post stuff that is sent to him, and a lot of the blanks featured are custom designs, so likely :D

Can you tell me a way to contact him, as I'd like to send him my newest blanks ^^

Can anyone rip me the little type symbols that go under "weaknesses" and "resistance"?

For what series of blanks, Osha-WHAT? All of them are already ripped, and should be somewhere in the first post.

Oh, okay. I found them. One more request: the "____'s Pokemon" things. I'm making Ash's Pikachu.

Could you be more specific, Osha-WHAT? Do you mean the actual character pictures, or the symbols like ""GL" and "G" used in the name?

Uhhh, anyone notice that xipog is down?

Yeah, it got moved. Look at the page behind :D

I mean, like that little head of Ash and it says "Ash's Pokemon".

Osha-WHAT!?, are you talking about something like this?

ash_head_by_gliscorz-d37fuqh.png

Anyone know what font is used for the e-cards, HP bit? Struggling to find one suitable/close to with what I have atm; wonder if I missed one out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back