OLD: The Fake Card Resources and Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fake Card Resources

Stay on topic or get nuked.

Can you give something which pinpoints where the specific fonts are supposed to go an what not?

It depends which type of card you are making. A Tutorial for EX-series cards can be found Here, or a psd font guide for EON blanks can be found at http://pokemonacanthite.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2876 .
Classic blank info is at http://fakecard.com/fakes/pokemon/myofc/

Otherwise bud, you're gonna have to bluff it.

I'm not sure if there are any resources for HG/SS blanks yet considering they are fairly new. :]

I would suspect there would be some Platinum blanks though. It's hard to search for them.

- Luigi

LuckyLuigi7 said:
I'm not sure if there are any resources for HG/SS blanks yet considering they are fairly new. :]

I would suspect there would be some Platinum blanks though. It's hard to search for them.

- Luigi

HGSS Blanks are out the are made by cascadeconpory. I just don't know where to put my fonts at on them.

Actually for HGSS, although CG has made some (pretty awesome) blanks, not a single person here will know how to use them as we don't have any English scans to go by. As for DPt, I suggest you do what most of us are doing and just waiting for Water Pokémon Master to upload Fangking's new DPt blanks onto PokéBeach, as there will be new specifications for use.

Custom Blanks

New Species Blanks
- Includes blanks for all official TCG types as well as Trainer card blanks.
new_species_blanks__updated__by_karite_kita_neko-d4thxi6.png

Download: Main Package | Baby | Gym | Shining | Trainer | Symbols | Ability | Font Guide

Game Boy Blanks
- Includes blanks for all classic types.
pokemon_tcg_game_boy_blanks_by_karite_kita_neko-d5zrdca.png

Download: Main Package

Black & White “Ooyama” Blanks
- Includes blanks for all official TCG types as well as Trainer, Energy, and Full-Art blanks.
ooyama_bw_blanks_by_karite_kita_neko-d5as17c.png

Diamond & Pearl “Ooyama” Blanks
- Includes blanks for all official DP-era types as well as Trainer and Energy card blanks, accessories for Items, and Arceus Rule.
imakuni__ooyama_pokemon_blanks_by_karite_kita_neko-d35lwhc.png

Aki’s Old NTA Blanks
- Includes Basic blanks for all official TCG types (excluding Darkness and Dragon).

These are my SP Blanks
http://poisonpokemonmaster.deviantart.com/gallery/#SP-Blanks

and this is my resource sheet which includes fonts
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SJE9UQ0V

Nice symbolsheet, a couple of things are a little off but others will be extremely useful, including stuff like SP symbols.

Out of curiousity, how did you make the SP blanks? There are some very similar ones floating around.

Flame Claw said:
Nice symbolsheet, a couple of things are a little off but others will be extremely useful, including stuff like SP symbols.

Out of curiousity, how did you make the SP blanks? There are some very similar ones floating around.

i have never seen any other SP blanks on the internet EVER
i made them with adobe photoshop and some time

Ah right okay ;) Thanks for the resource. Cipher from the Acanthite forums made some a while ago, methinks. I have his on my hard drive.

Flame Claw said:
Thnx for the sticky ;)
I currently don't know where the fonts are hosted - if anyone knows please could they let me know :)

I think you're supposed to download the font as instructed... Then again, I am responding to an old post... So, I think you knew that by now ^_^'

Is there a place to download fonts for free? I tried doing the link that was on the first post, but by the looks of it downloading the font isn't free.

Gliscor said:
Is there a place to download fonts for free? I tried doing the link that was on the first post, but by the looks of it downloading the font isn't free.

From about 5-6 posts up from PPM:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SJE9UQ0V

The font download in the first post is free - but Megaupload also has a paid version, so when you download from there, you have to wait for the countdown thing to finish and then you can click free download.

RE: Fake Card Resources (Includes font download!)

DP-style Ooyama blanks (commonly called Imakuni? blanks)!!!

*Colorless Basic | Stage 1 | Stage 2 | Lv.X
*Darkness Basic | Stage 1 | Stage 2 | Lv.X
*Fighting Basic | Stage 1 | Stage 2 | Lv.X
*Fire Basic | Stage 1 | Stage 2 | Lv.X
*Grass Basic | Stage 1 | Stage 2 | Lv.X
*Lightning Basic | Stage 1 | Stage 2 | Lv.X
*Metal Basic | Stage 1 | Stage 2 | Lv.X
*Psychic Basic | Stage 1 | Stage 2 | Lv.X
*Water Basic | Stage 1 | Stage 2 | Lv.X
*Trainer | Stadium | Supporter
*Basic Energy | Special Energy

*Symbol Sheet