OLD: The Fake Card Resources and Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fake Card Resources (Includes font download!)

Thanks Akiman, I might have a go at those later :)

Welcomes. ;)

I hope someone makes use of them.

*Added Stage 1, Stage 2, and Lv.X blanks*
Next... Trainer/Supporter/Stadium blanks.

Right, this is a little prototype of something I've been working on - I've took an EON blank (which was made by the epic Latios101 :p) and made a feathered 'hole' in the middle of it, allowing the custom background to shine through. This is what I have now:

sg6g7fhlrkxf0cv1ed79.png

It's a PNG, so save it and then boot it up in your editing program to get it to work.

The 'official' Pokémon mechanic is 'Majestic', see the ruling in this Regice. Remember to give credit to Latios101 and PokéBeach for the blank.

Happy Faking.

EDIT:

Here are two Photoshop tutorials that can give fairly funky effects for card backgrounds.
Colour Wave
Abstract Swirl

How come I'm not credited for the original EON blanks on the first post of this thread? :(

Latios101 said:
How come I'm not credited for the original EON blanks on the first post of this thread? :(
Sorry mate :( *fix'd*

RE: Fake Card Resources

Cheers Flamey :)

Poison Pokemon Master said:
i have never seen any other SP blanks on the internet EVER
i made them with adobe photoshop and some time

I, too, have my suspicions as to how these were made - if you made them with Photoshop alone, then where did you get the textures? It also seems odd that the HP area of your SP blanks are very poorly stamped to fill the space, exactly where the transparent part is on my very own SP blanks.

For the energy symbols you need to go to http://xipog.110mb.com/index.php?fpp=30&did=7&fid=10 and download the DIAMOND_PEARL_symbolsheet.psd file :)

They are on the first page under HGSS blanks :) They're in the link to Cascade's DA.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KNH9XZ5M
Fairly unrelated, but this is a link to ADOBE CS4 PORTABLE, a program which opens up .PSDs (seeing as a lot of Cascade's file are PSDs). It's called portable because you don't need to install it (so technically, it's not illegal).
Please use educationally.

RE: Fake Card Resources (Includes font download!) + HGSS T/Sup. blanks

*bump*

HGSS__trainer_Holo_by_FlamingClaw.png

Put that over one of the ^ HGSS trainer blanks for a HOLO effect. Also, for those making DP trainers, the first page has been updated with the Trainer/Supporter/Stadium text for the top right of the card.

where are the sp pokemon blanks?

RE: Fake Card Resources

Poison Pokemon Master said:
i have never seen any other SP blanks on the internet EVER
i made them with adobe photoshop and some time
I have seen em.
I forgot where....
But anyways they are made by a person called cipher...

Sorry if this counts as advertising but I feel it will be useful. It's WIP currently but I hope to make it a main faking resource for people.
http://flame95.wordpress.com/fake-cards/

Flame Claw, can you tell me where to get Legend rescources? I've got the blanks, but how do you get the 'Legend' gold text and such?

Sorry for another unuseful answer, but I'm currently working on compiling the rest of the stuff together so I can release it all as one batch. All I need now is the second set scans so I can get dark and metal stuff ripped.

Does anyone know the name of the font for the illustrator's name and the the Pokedex Detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back