OLD: The Fake Card Resources and Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fake Card Resources and Help

The Metal blank stands out the most to me. It just looks really over saturated compared to a real fake. The Fighting blank is a bit too orange, and the Psychic blank is a bit too... I'd say blue? The purple just seems too strong.

But yeah, those are the only ones that stood out to me. Great blanks, though.

The metal was a problem as I'm sure you can imagine, not much can do about that one really. The fighting one is an exact scan rip as is Psychic :)

Tbh most are down to the scan quality of the card I've got, the BW cards are vribrant anywho (as I double checked a few near me in my folder, just to compare) For example the BW2 set on pokebeach atm are very light, yet BW1 are dark.

This one was used for Psychic (or at least the top 2 3rds)
50-woobat.jpg

This one for Fighting (again bits of it as its really hard, I could only take the middle bit where attacks go)
58-timburr.jpg

and for Metal (was 2 layers, top one being overlay to make the dark lines more apparent + my D&P one I already had, a mixture if you will)
74-klink.jpg

I used parts of those 3 to try and recreate :)

Then it's probably the scans, since looking ones I'm holding in my hand, the blanks look different.

Gliscor said:
Then it's probably the scans, since looking ones I'm holding in my hand, the blanks look different.

Yeah, the actual cards a tad lighter in places, I did toy with lighter grass for example. It turned out horrid and looked really bad, so went with the vibrant scan-style ones :)

Are there any BW era stadium card blanks? It'd be much appreciated if someone could help me find one.

hgss_border_by_charganium-d48o2za.png

For use with Gliscor's blanks. A Darken Only blending mode can get around those spilling-into-the-border evo circles.

Has anyone made a BW era trainer blank? I would really appreciate if someone could tell me where to find one.

Thanks. And also, i have all the fonts, but how do i get them on the card??
EDIT: actually, let me put it like this. the font i downloaded to GIMP isnt working.

CMP said:
There's no high-res Ex trainers...only Fang's old blanks.

EDIT: I get stable internet tonight. I'll make one for you. Do you want a Trainer, Supporter, or Stadium...and do you want early EX or HL-on?

HL-on, and don't T/S/ST all use the same blank?

~SS

Kind of, SS. It's just easier and looks nicer to rip each individually than to have to deal with the font signifying which is which -- for some reason, it's an annoying combination of width and spacing which (like W/R/RC) is hard to duplicate exactly.

EDIT:
hltrainer.png

There ya go.

Why are flame and my comments being deleted regarding the sticky of this thread? Its a neccessary thread (granted could do with the main page being updated heavily so people don't need to constantly flick through each post...)

@CMP - need to pass that onto Rayq if he doesn't notice, was asking for that trainer blank :)

I don't know what the problem is with the unstickying, asche. I keep re-sticking it, only to find it unstickied later.

Anyway, asche, feel free to pass that blank on. I forgot to upload it to dA last night.

CMP is unstickying the thread. I don't know how, but I imagine the "Stick Thread" box is not checked. If not, then it will be unstuck when you post.

I guess just pay attention to your posts? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back