OLD: The Fake Card Resources and Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fake Card Resources and Help

Asche, can you at remove that "bar" for those SP blanks? It'll make them a bit more realistic until you're able to get the border.

Today's type are the Darkness blanks. I might just go in alphabetical order, unless any of you mention specific types you'd like to see.

Good question, asche. Restickied it.

I have another question about fakes. Do you guys make them on the free version of photoshop?

I think as long as your version of Photoshop can read PSD files then it should work.

A free version of Photoshop? Do you mean the web-based one? If not, it sounds a little illegal to me.

There has been a Photoshop CS4 running around on free downloads, but that is definitely illegal. Dunno which version he's talking about though.

I mean I just signed up for photoshop on photoshop.com and didnt buy or download anyting else. Is there something else I should buy/download, because I still don't understand it. I also can't find the toolbar thingy.
Oh, yea, the thing that I'm using apparently is express edit, but I'm not sure if that works for faking.

If I recall correctly, Photoshop.com only lets you update photos and lets you do some small photo-editing with it (like Hue/Saturation, Red eye removal, etc.) That won't let you to make a fake card, sorry :[

EDIT: You can also use Gimp, which is a free program to make fake cards, although it's not quite as accurate.

Gliscor said:
If I recall correctly, Photoshop.com only lets you update photos and lets you do some small photo-editing with it (like Hue/Saturation, Red eye removal, etc.) That won't let you to make a fake card, sorry :[

EDIT: You can also use Gimp, which is a free program to make fake cards, although it's not quite as accurate.

ok thanks. Does paint work?

Charganium said:
What Gliscor said: Photoshop or Gimp.
But Gliscor just said photoshop doesn't work. (Sorry if Im overlooking something obvious, Im really new to faking.)

You said that you used Photoshop.com. Programs such as Adobe Photoshop CS work.

pokemonjoe said:
Is there something I can use then?

Unfortunately, if cost is an issue, GIMP is your best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back