OLD: The Fake Card Resources and Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fake Card Resources and Help

CMP said:
Hey -- I'm one of those people! :p Not that I haven't tried to find out the illustrator -- the kawayoo ones are pretty obvious, but it's extremely difficult to find the artist of TCG wallpaper, some of which was made 6 or 7 years ago.

As for the font guide, why not try it yourself? Most card eras use very similar fonts, it's just placement (and sometimes size) that differs. It's more rewarding anyway. :)

Your Ampharos is by kawayoo :)

And I tried to figure out the fonts, but it looked horrendous.

I just use "Nintendo" now for those ones (as I use them alot) pretty much covers that :)

You guys completely missed the point of my question. I didn't ask for the rip of the word (I actually use HoS's sheet), I wanted the actual font.

I could probably just try to use my own funky font (I need the font because it's not going to say "LEGEND") and be slick about it.

PMJ said:
You guys completely missed the point of my question. I didn't ask for the rip of the word (I actually use HoS's sheet), I wanted the actual font.

I could probably just try to use my own funky font (I need the font because it's not going to say "LEGEND") and be slick about it.

Oh. Oopsie-daises..

At this point, PMJ, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not a font and instead something of Pokémon's own creation. I've done exhaustive searching which yielded nothing.

EDIT: We may have found a winner...Delta Pro Bold Italic. Fits with the second one Gliscor posted.

Anyone have a nicer original holosheet for the base set/jungle/fossil cards btw? I still only have :
HoloSheet-Classic.png

Which is ok, but a bit "chunky" for my liking.

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a psychic/grass card background and energy symbol...do these exist? It would be like a Delta species background.

dolphinluv2010 said:
I'm looking for a psychic/grass card background and energy symbol...do these exist? It would be like a Delta species background.

Check this out, dolphinluv. The blanks you're looking for are at the bottom.

The Energy symbol exists thanks to asche (http://pokemoncardresources.deviantart.com/gallery/29632989#/d3b9vgm). As far as the background, I would suggest making your own, unless you want to try ripping one from Fang's EX Grass/Psychic blank (which is smaller and has the EX lighter-box with circles). Check Gliscor's post for the blank. =)

I haven't found any BW trainer blanks besides the low-quality ones I made a while back, so these might be useful.

bw_tainer1.png
bw_tainer.png

Go nuts, EX fanatics:

exbwsymbolcopy.png

Probably not the best stuff around, but if anyone wants to have a play they can. These were ripped from that Mewtwo.

BW Blanks

Hey my people :D

I just came here to tell you, I made BW blanks :) if you're on Pokemon Acanthite or deviantART you should know it by now, but nonetheless, here they are :D

click image to download :D

RE: BW Blanks

Very nice! They look spot on to me!
What's your username on deviantART?

Sorry, ShinyBill, but I did notice a problem with the evolutions. If you were to look at some of the evolutions and compare it to the Basics (for example, Snivy, Servine, and Serperior) you would notice that the higher the stage, the lighter the part where the name goes.

Now, I'm not saying that your blanks are unusable (since I have made some fakes with them already xP) it just has a bit a problem.

Yup, aschy already told me that, I forgot to put it, and I already corrected and edited it, if you download them now, they are all good! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back