OLD: The Fake Card Resources and Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fake Card Resources and Help

Oh noez! You beat me to it!

That looks epic, but don't make the stage 1 or 2 blanks..at least not before I do, :p

hgss_stage_1_dragon_blank_by_charganium-d3nk4zc.png

Shiny Shinx said:
Ya sure? I have quite a few...

~SS
Yeppers, everyone made/extracted etc. Mostly thanks to Neko, he's got a brilliant eye for creating them. All others are from pokemonaah!, CG, Neko or fakecard.com etc :)

Nice blank, Charganium! While it does look great, my concern for the realism is the "Stage 2" and the border shadows. The "Stage 2" isn't really high quality, and there should be a slight shadow on in the outside of the border (and on the card).

Is anyone up to making high-quality textless Japanese Neo-style blanks? Optionally, does anyone know where to find high-quality scans (about the size of PokeBeach's card scans) of Japanese Neo cards? All the ones I can find are either small or have scan lines. Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, Aki, I'm not sure where to find such scans. If we could find them, I'd definitely give making blanks a try! :)

Thanks. :)

After looking through results on Google and Bing, I finally decided to hit up eBay.
I managed to find a pretty good quality Lugia card, so I used it to make this blank:

colorless_basic_neo_jpn-1.png

It's certainly not the best quality, but it will still work for what I'm planning.

If I wasn't creating the D&P series cards I'd have made you some Neko. That you have though is pretty nice as is :)

Gliscor said:
Nice blank, Charganium! While it does look great, my concern for the realism is the "Stage 2" and the border shadows. The "Stage 2" isn't really high quality, and there should be a slight shadow on in the outside of the border (and on the card).

The only other Stage 2 I could find was inaccurate.

How do you put in a shadow?

I can do it for you, Char. I'll make the blank the same size as the ones you've been making -- do you want all Stages, or just Stage 2?

EDIT:
hgssice.png

All stages, please.

Now I need the Flying symbol. HOWEVER! I printed some fakes, and the symbols we've been using are only 2/3 the size of the ones on the real cards. And the ones we've been using are the size of the W/R/RC symbols on the real cards. So..I need a Flying symbol that's 150% the size of what we've been using and a Flying symbol like you would've made if I hadn't said this, if that makes any sense.

No prob.

hgssiceb.png
hgssices1.png

Not sure when I'll get to the Flying HGSS symbols, though.

EDIT: Easier than I thought...
hgssredux2.png

aschefield101 said:
Yeppers, everyone made/extracted etc. Mostly thanks to Neko, he's got a brilliant eye for creating them. All others are from pokemonaah!, CG, Neko or fakecard.com etc :)

Nope. I've got quite a few from Neko on Acanthite though. Still, I've got a few that aren't posted here or on DA, or on Acanthite, or pretty much any forum.
And, thanks to Red Collection's N as a FA, that means someone (coughcoughLatios101coughcough) can make T/S/ST FA blanks.

~SS

Shiny Shinx said:
Nope. I've got quite a few from Neko on Acanthite though. Still, I've got a few that aren't posted here or on DA, or on Acanthite, or pretty much any forum.
And, thanks to Red Collection's N as a FA, that means someone (coughcoughLatios101coughcough) can make T/S/ST FA blanks.

~SS

Then where'd you get them?

Shiny Shinx said:

~SS
Neko posts them on DA, Acanthite and on here (+ the old thread that was merged with this one) @ the holosheets :) The others are most likely custom made then tbh, as CMP, myself and even CG have looked on a great many sites hehe. CG even made his own in the end, which most of us use as its the best one out there.

Your free to post those though, as I'm sure the mods don't want to see duplicates and such on here in the way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back