BW/BW2 Petition to make Nintendo revoke their decision

Should Nintendo's decision be (attempted to) be overturned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah i meant wrong to wright wrong i've heard the word immoral a lot today anyway it's wrong because as many people saying the images is publicity and people will be more willing to buy the games buy viewing for themselves what's in the games. I certainly feel that way and others do to. But by Nintendo doing this it's making people think "Aw nintendo have no right s***w them i'm going to play the ROM anyway." Yes the ROM should not be played in my opinion but this advertisement is good advertisement, again in my opinion.

See what everyone I think is so mad about is how Nintendo did this. I mean it was just so strange and random, and I think it just surprised so many people. Nintendo, iirc, has never done this. Yeah Nintendo has every right to do this, but the way they did, I think, is why people are so pissed off. I can see the reason behind it, but there's no logic. "Hey let's get our fanbase mad at us by making all the fansites take down BW images!" The reason they presented us is "that it would damage Nintendo." Please tell me how does this damage Nintendo? Really the only thing I can see it could damage is their pride, which is a false reason. To be honest, the only thing that has damaged them from this whole fiasco is their reputation.

Edit: Also, if it's because some of these were taken from roms(not all of them were) then I find it Nintendo's own fault. I mean they should of came up with a better anti-piracy then they put into these games. I mean it only took people a couple of hours to patch it, while it took the english HGSS a couple of days.

Nintendo should be focusing on the roms. Thats the problem, nothing else. Pictures get them money, the roms make them lose money. I dont think messing with fansites is fair. The info is bound to be leaked, so why not have it on other sites? Itll be a waste of trying except bugging fans. Most people here already know what the pokemon look like or have it saved where nintendo cant get to.

Nintendo should be focusing on the roms. Thats the problem, nothing else. Pictures get them money, the roms make them lose money. I dont think messing with fansites is fair. The info is bound to be leaked, so why not have it on other sites? Itll be a waste of trying except bugging fans. Most people here already know what the pokemon look like or have it saved where nintendo cant get to.

why does everyone really believe this is nin?

I will say because of this certain sites are getting more popular

its a good plan

fake a letter
so serebii and pokebeach have to take out all the information
and make your site real popular and get more traffic

i have a feeling this is a prank

why does everyone really believe this is nin?

I dunno what nin means but...

WPM and Serebii certainly felt it is legit. Doubting that it is real equals doubting both their abilities to discern a hoax from the real thing.

I have a new petition: for this forum to censor naughty words using ditto emoticons rather than word substitution.

Just look back at all the pages Chiraami. There are a lot more people interested in signing the petition.

@Chiraami - SinnohTrainer posted a list of everyone who is yet to be added to the petition. :) There may be more people that haven't yet been mentioned, though.

Oh Hi friend from St. Georges. My bro will talk to you now. I have added it all up and it stand like this:

This is a list of everyone that (I THINK) have signed since Chiraami went to sleep. Notify me if I missed you.

Chiraami
Zircon
Megachu
qmaster 
Alvin and the Minezumis
PokabuLugia
Solar Master
Illusion
Llava
SinnohTrainer17
captain. mongoose
Luiserebii
Sweet Dawn Berlitz
Renjil12
ShinyShadow
GraveTheUndead
paddy185
Shiramu Kuromu
SHUKO
KnightEdge112
garrettb1
cool kid master 555
The ultimate soul silver fan
Crimson Tide
VPlayb
K-Obsessed
PokemonChampion
TimeShift
Fiveoclock
Gleafeon
SQUIRTLETamer108
Draphoenix
Bugaham
aj1234119
Umbee
Fire_Master 
Master H
dmaster
Shiny Collector
rockinpikachu 
Metalizard
coalsonicmario19
scuba stevee
Kitana Coldfire
RayWJ
frostwind
biscuitvega
The-Kaiser
tylertyphlosion
Bippa201
Wolf616
Azelf Master
RangerX
PlayerKing95
Lambcabobs
Rock Wrecker
JacobeTheElf
Kojondo
bpalmer357
ManhattanTheStarr
DeathSDelano
Mamoswine Stampede!
godzilla41
alexf1996
Zizagoon Guy
Trivial 
Calvan
darklazerman
sableye_master
godzilla898
jjuan6
fates whimsy
JetPack Percy
tubbi07
DeathSDelano
Blob55
Mamoswine Stanpede!
godzilla41
alexf1996
Zigazagoon Guy
Trivial
Calvan
darklazerman
sableye_master
godzilla898
jjuan6
fates whimsy
JetPack Percy
jertyuiop

I signed up just so you could add me to the list. You'd think the massive amount of information Nintendo has leaked would by default make it public domain. It's not like this site claims to OWN any of the material, after all

@ Sigrath: Out of all the information posted, WPM didn't post that Pokebeach owned the images. Nintendo still thinks we got all the images from ROM's, and I feel confident we didn't get any images from ROM's.

Chiraami
Zircon
Megachu
qmaster
Alvin and the Minezumis
PokabuLugia
Solar Master
Illusion
Llava
SinnohTrainer17
captain. mongoose
Luiserebii