Piplupx33's Workshop<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Status: Open!

RE: ::New Shop::<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Come Check Out Our New Stuff We Can do!

ok, bye!!:(

RE: ::New Shop::<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Come Check Out Our New Stuff We Can do!

Hmm...I believe everyone is taking all of the other service...hopefully we get someone...:(

I'd like an egg and pokeball please.

Pokemon: Spiritomb. For both of them.

ok! thanks for requesting!(should be done 10-15 minutes)

I know I haven't been here for a while, I'm just letting you know that I'm still alive. :p

I was working on the example sheet, but imageshack, ect, won't upload it. So, I basically can do everything except kirbymons (or whatever they are). :p

Sorry, I don't know why it isn't working.

well since you haven't been here a while why don't you do marinepika's egg???
(because lately i have been geting on alot so my workers don't really get to do anything but from now on i'm going to have a chart to make sure whoever didn't get to do a request gets to do something)

well marinepika here is the pokeball:
siritomb.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/sindyx33/siritomb.jpg[/IMG]

Ok then, I'll try! :)

thanks!

P.S. try www.photobucket.com that's where i upload all my stuff!:D

Ok, done!
spiritombeggiz2.png

Code:
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1340/spiritombeggiz2.png

Ehehehe...I haven't had much practice with eggs, so that helped. :)

well i guess we are set for right now! any requests???

any requests?
ubd1605lp0.png

chill_glacia thanks for the help! here!:
Code:
[img]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9491/ubd1605lp0.png[/img]

can i have a baner?garon

huh?
please type clearly

can i have a baner?backround,heart picture,puppie

ok one sec
here it is!
123.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/sindyx33/123.jpg[/IMG]

Aww! Thanks for the UB, piplup! :)

Tru this banner when I post it in about ten minutes!
well here it is...

I could not get them on a heart so I put hearts around them...

SimplePuppyLovebanner.png

Code: Remove the dash after
SimplePuppyLovebanner.png

charizard88:wow!! i love yours so much better!
chill_glacia:you welcome!

i wonder where bubba and vaso are????

any requests?

I am right here. I have been having a lot of homework, but now I have a FOUR DAY WEEKEND! WOOHOO!...Whoops...sorry...anyways! That means I will be on more, which means...can I have the next request? Please...?

Back