Piplupx33's Workshop<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Status: Open!

RE: ::New Shop::<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Come Check Out Our New Stuff We Can do!

Can someone please request a fake! I will do it ASAP if there is a request for one.

RE: ::New Shop::<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Come Check Out Our New Stuff We Can do!

Come on people! There has to be SOMETHING that can be done!!!

Just be patient. :)

In fact, I'll request a fake. Can you make a Castform fake?

Sure CG I have to finish one that was requested at my shop and then I will do it. If you don't mind could you provide the picture and the spoiler?

Um, ok. I'll PM it to you later if I have time, but I would prefer if you use the image you want. :)

Could you make me a banner that is darkrai

well here is a darkrai banner made by me requested in another shop...

DarkraiBanner.png

That is cool! And why is it that whenever I leave, the requests come? -_-

well here is my version of that darkari banner:
darkrai.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/sindyx33/darkrai.jpg[/IMG]

RE: ::New Shop::<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Workers: me,chill_glacia,charizard88,bubba235 and vasoguardx

Good job Piplupx33.

RE: ::New Shop::<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Workers: me,chill_glacia,charizard88,bubba235 and vasoguardx

hey, sorry i wasnt on, you can find my work in the elite spriters of pokebeach. sorry for the inactivity

Huh? Did you want to be a worker?

i'm sorry, were you a worker????or are you asking to be one?

EDIT!!!!!
that's right!!! you asked in the begining and said you won't be very active, that's why bubba235 is asking if you want a job because i forgot to put you up as a worker!!!sorry!

Oh. Okay. YEAH! A worker who has been a worker but we never knew he was!

well any requests???

Well CG is there a spoiler and a pic yet?

i think she said you could choose:/ not sure though?

Bannner:
text: Blastoise revoloution
pokemon: Blastoise (pict from backside) and arceus (from front the other side)
font type: Normal + bold
font size: normal banner font size
banner size: smaller than the one in my banner.
background: Background like the one in the pokebeach beach banner
other: It should look like their battling. but not a battle scene like - go blastoise! the foe sent out acreus- not like that. and acreus on one rock and blastoise near the sea-sand meeting point.
pokemon size: appropriate to the banner.

ok so let me get this straight from what i read you want them like a battle scene positioning
but don't want it to say go .....! so like a banner! i think i got it but not sure here it is:
blastoiserevoulution.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/sindyx33/blastoiserevoulution.jpg[/IMG]
i couldn't find a background like pokebeach's so i just to one that had rock and water

any request?

good news: i've gotten better at ALOT so a whole new update should be coming soon
bad news: peaple haven't been requesting as often as i thought

* i'm trying to keep this thread/shop alive *

Back