• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PkB's trade thread! Playmats Sleves SR's Lv.X's Primes Binders! COME AND LOOK!

RE: Need Garchomp C regular form. Currently updating so be patient this is a bit out of date.

Rare candies are worth around $5 and Roseannes are about the same. Leafy is about $30. I could throw in an Uxie to. Plus a few Garchomp C

RE: Need Garchomp C regular form. Currently updating so be patient this is a bit out of date.

See what you don't see is that I would have to trade alot and something really big for you leafeon that you want. I don't even "need" the rosys and candy there just a want. And why should I have to trade something huge when I can just make some small trades to get some of those?

And karim no I dont.

I could maybe match what you traded the person to get it to you plus some.

I just don;t really feel like working to for that. I mean if I come by one I will try to get it for you. But the issue is that I would rather trade for stuff that I need.

It says you do need those things. Or do you need other things?

Well I am kinda at the point where I only want collection wants so until the new set somes out I dont NEED much.

I have a few of those. I can get you a full list a little later.

Ok. I will slowly be updating with more beacuse I wanna complete me PL-ON sets.

Including SV? I have to go in a few minutes but i can look at all my cards when i get back and get you a full list.

CML for
1 Gyrados SF(want to replace w/ JPN one plus something else)
1 Machamp SF
1 Felicity's Drawing(if you have it)
2 Sableye SF(if you have it)
1 Regice
1 Regirock
1 Cyclone Energy

Hi there,
I have a lot of your collection wants and was wondering if you'd be interested in a trade?

PLATINUM

28. Giratina (RH) <---- please double check what you need on this one. There are 2 Giratinas for the set, however neither one is #26. The one I have is #28
39. Tortera (RH)

RISING RIVALS

2. bastidon GL (holo)
3. Darkria G (RH)
7. jarachi (holo)
11. Rampardos GL (holo)
12. Roserade GL (holo)
13. Shriftry (RH)
16. Bronzon G (non-holo)
22. Gastrodon west sea (non-holo)
24. Heracross 4 (RH) - also have non-holo if you prefer
25. Hippowdon (non-holo)
34. Vaporeon (RH) - also have non-holo if you prefer
35. Vespiqueen 4 (non-holo)

I would like to trade for these if MINT:

Gallade 4 Lv. X
Porygon Z Lv. X
x1 Machamp (RH)
x4 Luxury ball
x2 SP radar

Once you decide on your SV needs, please let me know those too, as I can probably help you finish that set as well. PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

My
Rampardos GL RR
Bastiodon GL RR
Darkrai G RR

Your
Lucario Lv. X (pack)

Hey, I'm interested in your Porygon-Z lvl X and your Evoluters/Devoluters.
I have these from your wants:
Rising Rivals
Vespiquen 4
Gastrodon West Sea
Shiftry Holo
Platinum
Bastiodon
Diagla #6/127
Psyduck (RH)
Shieldon
Cacturne
Torchic
Poochyena
Monferno
Gardevoir
You can also CML if you want, but those are what I have off your wants. LMK. Thanks! :D

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
CML for
1 Gyrados SF(want to replace w/ JPN one plus something else)
1 Machamp SF
1 Felicity's Drawing(if you have it)
2 Sableye SF(if you have it)
1 Regice
1 Regirock
1 Cyclone Energy

I dont have any of these that I can trade right now but would you do your PGX for my DGX?

Butterfly719 said:
Hi there,
I have a lot of your collection wants and was wondering if you'd be interested in a trade?

PLATINUM

28. Giratina (RH) <---- please double check what you need on this one. There are 2 Giratinas for the set, however neither one is #26. The one I have is #28
39. Tortera (RH)

RISING RIVALS

2. bastidon GL (holo)
3. Darkria G (RH)
7. jarachi (holo)
11. Rampardos GL (holo)
12. Roserade GL (holo)
13. Shriftry (RH)
16. Bronzon G (non-holo)
22. Gastrodon west sea (non-holo)
24. Heracross 4 (RH) - also have non-holo if you prefer
25. Hippowdon (non-holo)
34. Vaporeon (RH) - also have non-holo if you prefer
35. Vespiqueen 4 (non-holo)

I would like to trade for these if MINT:

Gallade 4 Lv. X
Porygon Z Lv. X
x1 Machamp (RH)
x4 Luxury ball
x2 SP radar

Once you decide on your SV needs, please let me know those too, as I can probably help you finish that set as well. PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

Let me finish updating my theread and going through everything then I will get back to you.

emoto4444

I will think about it and get back to you.

Penguinlord1232

I dont have PGX

Hey there again. Can youu estimate when your SV stuff will be up? I have the whole set except a few X's and rares.

I have alot of your wants(CML for them). I am interested in your
Majestic Dawn
1 Porygon Z Lv.X
x2 Cresselia (1 RH)
x1 Mewtwo
x1 Aerodactyl
x2 Omastar
x1 Dusk Ball
x2 Quick ball (1 RH)
x1 Fossil excavator (1 RH)

richkid50000 said:
Hey there again. Can youu estimate when your SV stuff will be up? I have the whole set except a few X's and rares.

Most likely Friday afternoon at the latest,

eevee said:
I have alot of your wants(CML for them). I am interested in your
Majestic Dawn
1 Porygon Z Lv.X
x2 Cresselia (1 RH)
x1 Mewtwo
x1 Aerodactyl
x2 Omastar
x1 Dusk Ball
x2 Quick ball (1 RH)
x1 Fossil excavator (1 RH)

I will get back to you once I get a chance to CYL.

Back