Platinum Proxying tournament - Round 2 - Play your opponents!

RE: Tournament WITHOUT a Metagame - Platinum Proxying tournament - Interested? Sign up.

This looks interesting, i would like to join

RE: Tournament WITHOUT a Metagame - Platinum Proxying tournament - Interested? Sign up.

Now we have 10. =D

Pairings please.

^It hasn't been 24 hours. But pairings now would be awesome.

Mmmkay, sign-ups end now! :D Pairings will be given in like 10 minutes or something.

While your at it, you might want to change your thread title.

The forum says to click and hold to edit, and I'm doing just that, but it's not working.

I'm also doing pairings now... You will each be assigned a random card in my T-Tar deck, then I take all 10 cards out, shuffle, and pair. :)

OFFICIAL ROUND 1 PAIRINGS:

Kurkarma vs. julian99jansson
Celebi9001 vs. Lunar Wing'd
Jamtiktok vs. iKyleZ
Lenny n' Carl vs. PokeKid Brandon
Battle of the 'air' (Numair vs. Zyflair)

I shall create a network right about now.

Name: PlatinumTourney

Password: DingDongBronzong

Lol... You spelt my name completely wrong~

Just thought I would point that out~ lol

I did it deliberately.

Just trying to make a cheap laugh... :p

EDIT: Kurama, you haven't joined yet! Please do so!

GO PLAY, CHILDREN!

Um... I'd seriously consider taking the "Interested? Sign up!" part of the title out and put something like "round 1 started!" instead.

Mmmhhhmmmm, and until somebody tells me how to do that, I can't.

Also, julian has been banned. Which could be a problem. If it's a temp ban, that's okay, because by the time he's played his game and such, he'll be unbanned. But if it's permanent, we're in trouble... (not really)

If Julian was banned... does that mean I automatically move on to the next round? lol

That would be awesome~ Then I could be eliminated on the 2nd round instead of the 1st! ^____^

Zyflair said:
While your at it, you might want to change your thread title.
Celebi23 said:
Um... I'd seriously consider taking the "Interested? Sign up!" part of the title out and put something like "round 1 started!" instead.
Hello? Are we chopped liver?

^Oh. Sorry Zyflair. I didn't see that you had said something like that as well.

Actually I was directing the comment at Aria.

I want to enter if that's still possible.

zyflair, I've said just about as many times that I don't know how to change the thread title. Are YOU chopped liver?!?! :p

afstand, if julian99jansson truly is banned and isn't playing anybody then you are his replacement. We'll wait a bit, but yeah, you're a replacement.

Also, pokemanic changed his name to PokeKid Brandon (however he is still pokemanic on the network)... I'll make those adjustments now.

And just in case you haven't seen me already say it, PLAY YOUR MATCHES NOW!

RE: Platinum Proxying tournament - Round 1 - And haha zyflair and Celebi I managed to fix the title :p

If it is not too late I will enter.

RE: Platinum Proxying tournament - Round 1 - And haha zyflair and Celebi I managed to fix the title :p

I feel slightely ignored~ lol

How can I play my match if my opponent is banned? x_x

I really do not want to be pushed into doing a match at the last minute, and would like to have at least a couple days in advance before I know what I have to do~

So please answer this, am I playing someone for the first round? If so, who, and how long do I have to complete my battle?

Thank you very much in advance~

Ariadosguy said:
zyflair, I've said just about as many times that I don't know how to change the thread title. Are YOU chopped liver?!?! :p
No, but YOU are.

Kurama, I believe you'll have to get a bye.

I sure hope I get a bye~

I entered the New Year's Tournament for Pokemon Diamond, and I have to face 2 amazingly strong compettitors, so I need to put time into that~ lol

Back