Platinum Proxying tournament - Round 2 - Play your opponents!

RE: Platinum Proxying tournament - Round 1 - And haha zyflair and Celebi I managed to fix the title :p

I've only used it once ._.

From dictionary.com:
–adjective
1. not conceivable; unimaginable; unthinkable
2. unbelievable; incredible.

RE: Platinum Proxying tournament - Round 1 - And haha zyflair and Celebi I managed to fix the title :p

Official definition:
Inconceivable-unimaginable; unthinkable

That seems to fit the context. Sorry this is sorry of off-topic.

Lol. Didn't see that post, Zyflair, never mind.

But please make deadlines, Aria. Let's actually see the first round get finished before May.

This whole time there wasn't a deadline?

Good greif... yeah... Ariadosguy, I recommend you make a deadline~ lol

Ya, I tried PM'ing !Kylez while I was on Hamachi, more than once, and he just seems to ignore me. What should I do about this; suck it up, right? XD

Ya, when is the deadline beacuse I pmed my oppenet and he said that he was busy most of this week and I was pretty sure that there was not a deadline but I do not wat to get caught by it . So is there a deadline and if so than when?

Well, okay, here's the deadline - ONE WEEK FROM NOW

DUN DUUNNNNN!

After that week, everybody resend their results because I forgot all of them (sorry Numair, zyflair, etc.).

I have given everybody ample time, so you only have a week...

RE: Platinum Proxying tournament - Round 1 - IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME IN A WEEK YOU'RE GOING TO DIE

I won. Happy?

RE: Platinum Proxying tournament - Round 1 - IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME IN A WEEK YOU'RE GOING TO DIE

No, I'm not happy.

(disclaimer: the happiness of Ariadosguy is undisclosed. Please contact you closest mental institution for information.)

I will repost my results. I beat Lunar Wing. My PM space is used, so I can't sent it.

Okay, Jamtok, we just need your result now!

Okay, it's been one day over a week and no result has been given to me by Jamtok or iKylez! I'm giving you both 24 hours to play your game, because this is taking too long!

I cannot end the round now but I might in the morning. iKylez is not responding to my PMs and apparently not responding to Jamtok's messaging. This is a tricky situation. It seems unfair on Jamtok that ikylez is not responding, and I may have to play a Jamtok/Kurama game. What does everyone think?

I say just give Jamtok the win.

Ya, give jamtok the win.

I agree. I've tried to contact iKylez and he never responds. I also know Jamtok is a good player.

Awesome! Sorry ikylez, just have to get this game going. FIRST ROUND RESULTS:

Kurama vs. Nobody = Kurama winz (good job!)
Celebi23 vs. Lunar Wing = Celebi23 win (*cough topdecking *cough* jk)
zyflair vs. Numair = zyflair win (they said it was a mirror match... probably consisted on Numair breaking a mirror, therefore giving him bad luck and a loss)
pokekid brandon vs. Lenny = pokekid brandon win (no, I don't have anything amusing to say here... go look at zyflair or something)
Jamtok vs. Nobody = Jamtok win (Jamtok showing proper SOTG by shaking hands with the opponent after the win) NOTE: This counts as a win against iKylez

SO THE STANDINGS FOR ROUND THE FIRST:

Celebi23 1-0
pokekid brandon 1-0
zyflair 1-0
Kurama 1-0
Jamtok 1-0
Lunar Wing 0-1
Numair 0-1
Lenny 0-1
iKylez 0-1
Nobody 0-2 (admittedly beaten in tough matches)

ROUND TWO PAIRINGS: (this time assigned a card in my Abomasnow deck)

Celebi23 vs. Pokekid Brandon
Kurama vs. jamtok
zyflair vs. The Bye
Lunar Wing vs. iKylez
Numair vs. Lenny

Mmmkay, PLAY YER GAMEZ!

Why does Zyflair get the bye? He already has a point.

It was random. Are 0-1 people supposed to get the bye?

Yes 0-1 people are supposed to get byes. The 1-0s have to face each other and then one 1-0 has to play down since there is an odd number. And then the 0-1s play each other and the odd one out of the 0-1s gets the bye.

Back