• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Come in here! No really! {H} All LVX's for sale and other cards 4 trade! {W} UPDATED WANTS!

if i add more 2 alakazam BET u trade

RE: Come in here! No really! {H} All LVX's for sale and other cards 4 trade! {W} UPDATED WANTS!

No, what I mean is, Alakazam is really not good. Floatzel LV X is a deck I plan on playing in the future. Sorry...no deal.

I have:

1 Tangrowth SF
2 Blissey PT (english)
3 Time space tear aka Broken Time Space (english)
DPt1! GC/PT
1 Leftovers
2 (?) Stark Mountain
1 Infernape MD
2 Heatran {Fire} LA
2-3 Ninetails GC

and MAYBE an original DS in red (have to think about it)

I need:
Money
Uxie Lv. X
Mewtwo Lv. X
Xx Bebe's
Xx Roseanne's

All right. I am definatly wanting the DS if you can make a deal!

machamp lv.x IFDS and 3 ninetales GC and 3 leftovers

for 2xclaydol and orange pokebal sleeves

LMK post on my topic

Dude, I am sorry. I can teach you value.

MACHAMP X JPN: $11 on ebay. Not worth much.
NINETAILS JPN: I give this a HIGH $3 each...so $9
3 LEFTOVERS: Not too high want, not played much, not useable in many decks...$2 EACH (genorous)...so 6.

MY CARDS:

2 Claydol: JPN for $17 and ENG for $21. The most used card in every deck in the world. (most used pokemon...)
Orange Sleeves: $59 extremely rare.

So...

$100 for $26? I don't think so man.

BUMP 1~

New updated wants.

NEWS: PT BOOSTER BOX COMING SOON and IN 1-2 weeks!

RE: {H} All LVX's for sale, with cards and Pokeball mat for trade! {W} Infernape PT, Heatran fire LA, Heatran X pack or

how much for the pika sleeves?? and dialga or palkia ones lmk

RE: {H} All LVX's for sale, with cards and Pokeball mat for trade! {W} Infernape PT, Heatran fire LA, Heatran X pack or

2 Flygon LV X BTET, how much for these 2?

How much for Floatzel GL and Floatzel GL Lvl. X? Also, do you have 2 Underground Expeditions?

Madmew: Dialga/Palkia: $40 shipped each.

Amastersu: $57 shiipped for both.

Lyte: I have all those, but Floatzel G LV X is gonna be $25 shipped and the floatzel depends on what else you buy.

ANYONE GOT HEATRAN X?

ANYONE GOT HEATRAN X?

I've got two promo ones. I also have a fire Heatran LA (rh), a pop8 fire Heatran, 1 Stark Mountain and 2 Rayquaza LA (rh). Since I can't trade for the Floatzel GLs that I need, the next thing I'd want would be Claydols. CML for anything else you want and LMK.

Alright, so, I would say:

-2 Heatran X tin ($7 each)
-1 Heatran LA ($4)
-1 POP Heatran ($2)
-1 Stark ($2)

FOR MY:

-ENG Claydol ($21)

If you want ANOTHER CLAYDOL, it is JPN so:

Your:

Infernape MD ($3)
Rhyperior X tin ($7)
Kingdra LA ($6)

MY:

JPN Claydol ($17)

LMK, thanks!

Hey I need your Dusknoir X I have from your wants the RH Heatran Fire from LA, Monferno PL, LA Star Mountain and Heatran LV X from pack, can you check me for something I could add?

Those are pending, but I like the Machamp (x2), so I will check back if the trade doesn't go through or you have my NEW WANTS for tommorow.

Thanks, and sorry, got the trade today :(

RE: {H} All LVX's for sale, with cards and Pokeball mat for trade! {W} NINTENDO DS. RHYPERIOR DP! $$$ and more!

How much for a guide book Drapion Lv. X?

RE: {H} All LVX's for sale, with cards and Pokeball mat for trade! {W} NINTENDO DS. RHYPERIOR DP! $$$ and more!

I have a old DS I can trade you:).
I can Pm you some pics if you want:).
So one part of the DS is a little broken, but it works fine.

I have a 1st Ed. Shining Tyranitar Error.
I see you already have a Shining Tyranitar but I was wondering if you would be interested in my first edition one?
I'm interested in your Mesprit Lv.X and Not near mint TSD.
Could you describe the TSD for me?
Also, please CML for anything else you may be interested in. Thank you.

ESP: $23 shipped.

TSL: REALLY! Send me pictures by PM and name your price.

Taylor: I am editing my list now, I don't have those anymore, sorry.

Wiseman. said:
TSL: REALLY! Send me pictures by PM and name your price.
I did, tell me what you think, then name the highest amount of card you would give.

I sent you back a PM, I would rather do it there...but name your money price and I will equate it in cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back