• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Come in here! No really! {H} All LVX's for sale and other cards 4 trade! {W} Cards and a NINTENDO DS. (Original/lite

Do you have a Garchomp Lv X for Trade?

RE: Come in here! No really! {H} All LVX's for sale and other cards 4 trade! {W} Cards and a NINTENDO DS. (Original/lite

Yes. It is for trade. If it is a good offer.

Are you only selling your Leafeon Lv. X/Glaceon Lv. X?
Would you trade them if it was for some cards that are worth more money-wise?
I'm willing to give you a lot of cards., like:
My Secret Rare Charizard, Shiny Duskull, Regigigas Lv. X, Honchkrow Lv. X, Heatran Lv. X, and as many rares of mine as you want.
Please let me know! :)

RE: I have what you need! Come on in and buy/trade cards! {H} All LV X's for sale. {W} 4 Pokedrawer+, GC, $$$, and wants

Wiseman. said:
AU: I can make it 1 Floatzel X: $24 shipped. LMK!

SS: Yes I have both. ALSO: Scyther Secret rare: $10 shipped...for 1. $18 for 2. $25 for 3. $32 for 4.

VRB: NO! I mean, those are what I want. 4 Kingra, Uxie X, and Uxie LA. I will trade 1 claydol, but I don't want ALL THOSE for 2 claydol!

BT:

Vaporeon: $3.50 shipped each
Flareon: $5.50 shipped each
Jolteon: 5.50 shipped each

The eeveelutions are going for a bit in JPN...

TO ALL:

Glactic's Secret rares are now only:

-$9 shipped for 1 SR.
-$17 shipped for 2 SR.
-$26 shipped for 3 SR.
-$35 for 4 SR.

This is the scyther, himonchan and electabuzz deal.

Rofl. Sry for missunderstanding. So can you look at my list and tell me what you want only for one claydol:p

Hello Wiseman.:

If your Shaymin Land Forme and Alakazam 4 Lv. X are in mint condition and 1stED, please give me a price quote for these two and maybe we can work something out. I need these cards by my States in March so thank you for looking. :D LMK!

Your:
LA
Yanmega x3

My:
Palkia Lv. X (tin)

LMK

batmy: Leafeon: $26 shipped, glaceon is $20 shipped. I can only sell. :(

V: It is okay. I would do Azelf X JPN, money, kingdras, or Palkia X.

HR#'s: Land forme is expensive. $36 will do. As for Alakazam $26 will do. Shipped.

W2NJ: Would 2 Yanmega work?

Well then how bout
2 Yanmegas
3 great balls SF

LMK

Hey there, I see your interested in a Nintendo DS. As well as this, I have the Palkia Level X tin from your wants.

I have an original, it's used, but still works fine. I can trade it for cards if you want it, I'll take pics later if you want as well. I'm really trying to get rid of the thing and you have a lot of cards I'm interested in.

My wants that you have:

Uxie Level X
2 Floatzel 4 LV X
1 Hippowdon LV X
2 Flygon LV X
1 Gallade 4 LV X
1 Alakazam 4 LV X

those are just the cards I'm interested in. lmk! :]

How much or what do you want for your Drapion Lv. X and Giratina Lv. X?

Wiseman. said:
batmy: Leafeon: $26 shipped, glaceon is $20 shipped. I can only sell. :(

I understand, that's okay. I'll definitely keep you in mind as far as buying from, but I can't afford it right now, sorry!
Thank you anyways!

W2NJ: Make it 2 great balls and you have a deal.

Amasteru: Well, I really love the original DS! However, it goes for like $25 on ebay. So, I tell you what, the cards you have listed are only for sale. CML for my trades and make an offer. If you don't see anything I will buy the DS.

G2F: Drapion LV X $17/Giratina X $26 these are shipped.

BML: Alright. Hope to trade sometime.

Wiseman. said:
BML: Alright. Hope to trade sometime.

Yeah, definitely. :)

Alright. Will do. Updating my wants, see if you have them!

RE: Come in here! No really! {H} All LVX's for sale and other cards 4 trade! {W} UPDATED WANTS!

My Tangrowth SF X4
Blissey GC X2
However many leftovers i have (I think 2 or 3)

Your: Drapion Lv.x (doesnt matter which but i like the guidebook one :D)
Claydol GE

LMK :D

RE: Come in here! No really! {H} All LVX's for sale and other cards 4 trade! {W} UPDATED WANTS!

No thanks. I could trade claydol for the Blissey, leftovers, and something else.

What else can i throw in for the drapion lv.x?

what are you willing to trade for 4 leftovers?

I could do:

YOUR:
Alakazam 4 Lv. X
MY:
$26 Via Paypal

PM me with address so I could send the money to finalize the trade. In turn, I will PM you my address. LMK! I only send same time:).

Potato: Money only sorry.

Squirtle: Depends on what you want. Not too much.

HRFTW: Okay, I will PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back