• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: You want it? I got it! [H] ALL LV X's for sale and MUCH MORE FOR TRADE! [W] GC and WANTS! WILL CYL!

kk...But, sorry, it's the normal price, but too expensive for me XC

RE: You want it? I got it! [H] ALL LV X's for sale and MUCH MORE FOR TRADE! [W] GC and WANTS! WILL CYL!

You offered in my thread. So how much would Leafy be?

Hunga: I know. Pricey for a rare, but everyone plays it.

Charizard: $32 shipped

Yeah...Think it's a bit too high, but as you said, there more people wanting it than possing it.
But thanks anyway for your time ^^

Care to try and match another offer I have that is for 28$ USD? As If you go to 27$ I will side with you.

Hi there.

Interested in your two Cresselia LV.X and two Claydol GE.

I have these from your wants:
2 Cherrim SF
1 Garchomp LV.X
3 Honchkrow MT
1 Luxury Ball
2 Absol SW
1 Raichu SF

Hunga: No problem. Thanks for being polite.

Charizard: No. I don't care to sorry.

AMT: I got the chomp LV X...and I am sorry about the lack of updates...*I kick myself somehow*

But, I only will take money for those if you are willing to buy.

How much for Cressy X?

mmk. How much for all four?

CRESS X: $32 each
Claydol: $20 each for ENG/$15 each for JPN

LMK!

No Thanks that is to high for a cressy.

That is okay.

Anyone else?

Pory-Z Lv.X is that USD$12 for all 7 or just single?
Also how much (in cards) would it be to get a simple (or line art) of the Eeveelutions (w/Eevee) & the Lions (Shinx & evo's)?

-Porygon Z's: $12 each

-Eevee and friends: Drawings?

Wiseman. said:
-Porygon Z's: $12 each

-Eevee and friends: Drawings?

Ah, ok.
Yes, on the Eeveelutions & Lions.
I can't pay in cash/money order....so would a card or Wi-Fi trade do?

I have paypal if that works.

Also, I can draw but a wi-fi trade will not do. Cards will, but WiFi I don't have D or P...or a DS

RE: I have what you need! Come on in and buy/trade cards! {H} All LV X's for sale. {W} 4 Pokedrawer+, GC, $$$, and wants

BUMP! 1.

NEED 4 Pokedrawer+ and more! Updated wants.

RE: I have what you need! Come on in and buy/trade cards! {H} All LV X's for sale. {W} 4 Pokedrawer+, GC, $$$, and wants

do u have a scan of the surfing pikachu figure

I actually do not.

I could make one, but I don't know when I will have time.

Maybe tonight...I will try.

BUMP 2!

I have some new stuff for sale and CML for trades! I need money and ALL PT:

Shiny Vulpix: $14
Shiny Swablu: $15
Reprint Hitmonchan: $12
Shaymin X land forme: $39
Porygon Z X: $10 EACH!
Giratina X: $28
Skymin X: $27
Drapion X: $18

Thanks! I will update wants...but I need money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back