• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I have what you need! Come on in and buy/trade cards! {H} All LV X's for sale. {W} 4 Pokedrawer+, GC, $$$, and wants

BUMP #3.

I have much to sell. Come get your cards for next format, here now!

I will tell you the price and bargain like we are in Mexico...considering that is the #1 bargaining country in the world, the US rarely does not bargain.

The point is I have cards for cheap, cards for trade, LMK what you need.

Thanks, I love you PB members!

RE: I have what you need! Come on in and buy/trade cards! {H} All LV X's for sale. {W} 4 Pokedrawer+, GC, $$$, and wants

I have 4 Poke-Drawer, 1 Palkia LV. X, at least 1 Tangrowth SF, 3 Leftovers, and Some Stark Mountain.

I am interested in Dialga G LV. X and Leafeon LV. X, if you are willing to trade either of those. I'd also be interested in Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon BTET if you have them.

You can also CML if you find anything there. Please let me know!

(Note: My trade thread is the joint thread.)

Sorry BT. For those LV X's and BTET cards, I am only looking for $. However, I could trade others.

CML.

how much for alakaazm X with shipping?

also is it all 7 porygon z lvl for 12?

how much 4 2 floatzel X?

CML for x2 claydols

TO ALL: THE PORYGON Z's are only $11 EACH, not all...$12 is too much.

SS: $28 shipped for the Alakazam X :)

AU: Please use better grammar...but for 2 floatzel...it is:

$46...since they are $21 each and $4 shipped...so $46.

Vrapce: I see kingra. Plain and simple. + Uxie X and Uxie LA if you have them.

I was eating when I wrote that... Go chicken mcnuggets!

and if you lower the price a little I will buy one.

do you have GC blastoise and BET alakazam?

Wiseman. said:
TO ALL: THE PORYGON Z's are only $11 EACH, not all...$12 is too much.

SS: $28 shipped for the Alakazam X :)

AU: Please use better grammar...but for 2 floatzel...it is:

$46...since they are $21 each and $4 shipped...so $46.

Vrapce: I see kingra. Plain and simple. + Uxie X and Uxie LA if you have them.

No tnx. Only uxie lv.x + uxie la would be worth of claydol x2

How much will it be for Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon BTET, then?

AU: I can make it 1 Floatzel X: $24 shipped. LMK!

SS: Yes I have both. ALSO: Scyther Secret rare: $10 shipped...for 1. $18 for 2. $25 for 3. $32 for 4.

VRB: NO! I mean, those are what I want. 4 Kingra, Uxie X, and Uxie LA. I will trade 1 claydol, but I don't want ALL THOSE for 2 claydol!

BT:

Vaporeon: $3.50 shipped each
Flareon: $5.50 shipped each
Jolteon: 5.50 shipped each

The eeveelutions are going for a bit in JPN...

TO ALL:

Glactic's Secret rares are now only:

-$9 shipped for 1 SR.
-$17 shipped for 2 SR.
-$26 shipped for 3 SR.
-$35 for 4 SR.

This is the scyther, himonchan and electabuzz deal.

is the blastoise and the alakazam for sale or trade?

Sale.

so how much would it be for, Alakazam SP Alakazam X, and blastoise GC shipping included.

I would say: $35 with shipping.

RE: I have what you need! Come on in and buy/trade cards! {H} All LV X's for sale. {W} 4 Pokedrawer+, GC, $$$, and 4 Kin

alright, i guess i will ponder that for bit.

RE: I have what you need! Come on in and buy/trade cards! {H} All LV X's for sale. {W} 4 Pokedrawer+, GC, $$$, and 4 Kin

Okay. I also posted in your thread about porygon Z. So, you think about that and let me know.

UPDATE: Need 4 Kingdra, $$$, Shaymin X

HAVE: Plushies, ALL LV X's, Sale on SR's.

RE: Come in here! No really! {H} All LVX's for sale and other cards 4 trade! {W} Cards and a NINTENDO DS. (Original/lite

Eh, that is a bit high (even if they are high in Japan) so I'll pass for now.

RE: Come in here! No really! {H} All LVX's for sale and other cards 4 trade! {W} Cards and a NINTENDO DS. (Original/lite

Yeah. Once I get another box or once the BTET price goes down, they will be cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back