• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Come in here! No really! {H} All LVX's for sale and other cards 4 trade! {W} UPDATED WANTS!

W2NJ: Sorry, did not get the PM.

RE: Come in here! No really! {H} All LVX's for sale and other cards 4 trade! {W} UPDATED WANTS!

i can only see a gardivorX. thats all.

I have a black DS Lite that is in great condition. [I take care of my stuff]
From you, I'm only interested in cards you have for sale:
Palkia Lv.X - GE
Leafeon Lv.X - MD
Uxie Lv.X - LA

I can give you the DS in its original box [assuming it's where I think it is...] along with the stylus and charger for those 3 cards. Shipping already included. LMK what you think. Thanks.
I can also throw in a Ttar - SF and a 2nd stylus.

How much for a Uxie Lv X?? Any Scizor(SF), and Uxie(LA) for sale??

squirtle squad: You want to buy it? Or trade for it.

Taylor: Let me get back to you. But I am DEFINATLY thinking.

GG: $30 for Uxie X. $3 for each scizor. Uxie LA is $20.

You had posted on my thread and were interested in my EX's. Here is an initial offer:

Your:
Dialga G Lv. X
Uxie Lv. X

My:
Blastoise EX (japanese)
Venusaur EX
2 Team Rocket EX's
one other EX of lower value

LMK

Sorry. Those are LEGAL LV X's that I can ONLY sell.

Do you have any Rotom or Pluto's Choice from BET. I really need them.

BTW: Nice avatar.

Alright that's fine. Feel free to PM me whever you wish. I can take pictures for you too.

Mudkip: You watch that show? Nice, thanks for the avvy compliment. Anyways, I do have rotom & Pluto's choice. Rotom are $12 each, and less if you order in bulk, Pluto, I will check. I can only sell BTET...sorry.

Taylor: I will. But, can I see the pix first?

UPDATE: Getting PT booster box 3 days after PT comes out, so check back then...or preorder...pretrade.

I believe it was you who was selling the Drapion for $17 shipped? If so, I'd be glad to take that off your hands. =]

Also, what do you want for a couple Claydol? I have these:

3 Leftovers
2 Infernape MD
1 Rayquaza LA
2 Ninetails GC

Also interested in these Pokeball sleeves if you have them:

Black
Silver

Sorry it took so long to reply G2F...

Drapion LVX: $19 shipped. As long as you can wait 1-2 weeks to be at your door.

Claydol: I value the ENG one at $21...and I value the JPN one at $15. So, those are the values.

YOUR CARDS:

-Leftovers: $1 each (being nice)
-2 Infernape MD: $3 each
-1 Rayquaza LA: $4
-2 Ninetails GC: $5 total

SLEEVES:

Black: All out for now :(
Silver Pokeball: $80 If you let 1-2 weeks to ship

Here is my offer for 2 Claydol (assuming JPN for now):

YOUR:

1 Dialga G LV X
2 Blastoise GC
2 Delcatty GC

LMK...I also want other cards from your list I will check out. Thanks!

PS: What version of photoshop do you use?

i can do the alakazam lv.x and the machamp lv.x for the shaymin lv.x land form and the floatzel gl lv.x

LMK by pm

Ummm...No. Sorry, Machamp X IFDS I can get on eBay for $9. Alakazam: $24. Shaymin X: $40. Floatzel: $25. No thanks!

alakazam for floatzel sounds me good
LMK

Wiseman. said:
Sorry it took so long to reply G2F...

Drapion LVX: $19 shipped. As long as you can wait 1-2 weeks to be at your door.

Claydol: I value the ENG one at $21...and I value the JPN one at $15. So, those are the values.

YOUR CARDS:

-Leftovers: $1 each (being nice)
-2 Infernape MD: $3 each
-1 Rayquaza LA: $4
-2 Ninetails GC: $5 total

SLEEVES:

Black: All out for now :(
Silver Pokeball: $80 If you let 1-2 weeks to ship

Here is my offer for 2 Claydol (assuming JPN for now):

YOUR:

1 Dialga G LV X
2 Blastoise GC
2 Delcatty GC

LMK...I also want other cards from your list I will check out. Thanks!

PS: What version of photoshop do you use?

Aww out of Black Pokeball sleeves. =\

Ok so I'll have to turn down the offer for Claydol. Seems I don't need it as much as I thought. I would like to take the Drapion though. Is there a way I can do a combination of the cards you want + money? LMK. Also, why the 1-2 weeks?

And I use a combination of P.S 7.0 and P.S CS3

if u can do alakazam lv.x for floatzel lv.x PM me pls

i will wait for the answer

Interested in a Floatzel Lv X. Would you CML? I have, among other things, these:

4 Tangrowth SF
4 Leftovers
2 Infernape MD
2 Heatran X booster
2 Heatran {Fire} LA

Thanks!

Poketuga: No. I think that Floatzel LV X has ALOT more potential than Alakazam LV X.

G2F: Yes, out of the black ones...they are popular. Now, 1-2 weeks since I have THEE worst postal system (Mason, OH) in the entire USA so it takes a while to get here and there.

Catbus: Are you willing to buy? If not I cannot trade Floatzel X for those...sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back