• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Raichu LV X,Dusknoir LV X, and more! W: Dusknoir SF #1 and need DUSKNOIR PROMO BLISTER BADLY! CML!

Nah, won't offer to many rare cards only for some common and uncommon who aren't really rare in this trade section.

RE: H: Raichu LV X,Dusknoir LV X, and more! W: Dusknoir SF #1 and need DUSKNOIR PROMO BLISTER BADLY! CML!

Alright cool. Anyone else?

PS: They are trainers, which are worth a good deal.

Can you send me a list (PM preferred so I don't forget) of the shadowless cards that you still need? I have an unopened booster box of them as well at 500-750 loose ones. What condition requirements are there on the holos?

Okay, I know the box goes for like 400 USD, so I would want all the shadowless commons you have.

UPDATED WANTS COMING BY TOMMOROW!

RE: H: Raichu LV X,Dusknoir LV X, and more! W: Dusknoir SF #1 and TONS more. Check my list!

My:
Dusknoir #1 SF
Dusknoir (Shadow Orders)

Your:
Gliscor Lv. X
shiny Voltorb JPN

RE: H: Raichu LV X,Dusknoir LV X, and more! W: Dusknoir SF #1 and TONS more. Check my list!

Hi, you posted on my thread and said you wanted all my exs.
Would you trade Uxie Lv.x (when you get it) and Voltorb SH for 20 mint exs?

RE: H: Raichu LV X,Dusknoir LV X, and more! W: Dusknoir SF #1 and TONS more. Check my

These are what i have from your wants, would you be willing to buy them?

1 Dusknoir SF #1 (Shadow Orders) !!!!
1 Dusknoir Spirit Pulse
1 Shiny Duskull
2 Machamp IFDS (1 RH, is SF ok)
1 Cherrim IFDS (is SF ok)
1 Scizor IFDS (is SF ok)
3 Scyther IFDS (is SF ok)
2 Cherubi IFDS (is SF ok)
1 Raichu LV X
2 Raichu SF (1 RH)
Any Tyranitar (3 SF, 1 RH)

-Ricecracker

my

Garvevoir LVX
Raichu SF
and 1 dusknoir (Spirit pulse)
(And to sweeten the deal a SF machamp)

your

Dusknoir LVX

Collector Don: Umm...no. You are asking to trade 2 super rares for 2 Normal rares, 1 being holo. Please incorporate your offer (2 Duksnoirs) into another offer so that we can trade. If you want the Gliscor and Voltorb, please offer more, thanks!

Lv. X collector: Hmm....this is a tuffie. I think that I can do the shiny voltorb for 10 exs, but I think that I need to keep Uxie X for my Dusknoir deck and maybe a later AMU deck. SO LMK, thanks!

Ricecracker: Here is my offer:

MY:

$13

YOUR:

Dusknoir #1 Shadow orders SF
Dusknoir #17 SF
1 Cherrim SF
1 Scizor SF
3 Scyther SF (throw in)
2 Cherubi SF (throw in)

Dr. Empoleon: No thanks. I need the Gardevoir for a possible GG and maybe a combo with Dusknoir if I can make it work. Also, I need your Dusknoir, but to keep my Duskoir LV X as I am running it for cities. LMK what we can work out for the Dusknoir, thanks!

*UPDATES*

~GOT 4 SF PACKS AND SF SECTION IS UPDATED WITH NEW HAVES LIKE SCIZOR RH!
~NEW RULE (#10). PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE RULE, OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED.
~ANYONE HAVE BASE SET CHARMANDERS FOR TRADE OR DONATION?

You must not want them too badly, huh? How about x2 Scyther SF and the Dusknoir for your Gliscor Lv. X?

Would you do Empoleon LV X misprint instead of Uxie?

Collector Don: I do, but when I say rip myself off, not that much. Maybe both Duskoir and you have a deal. SO:

MY:

Gliscor X

YOUR:

Dusknoir #1
Dusknoir #17
2 Scyther SF
1 Scizor SF

PS: If you want to add more, I have a shadowless ninetails, Charmander, poliwag, onix, nidorino, another charmander. All shadowless. If you want to add, I need cherrim and scizors...

LVX collector: Yes I actually would. List your LV X's please.

CML for Southern Island Mew please.

I liked your:

Regigigas SF
Regice LA
Registeel LA
Any Regi's you have...
Heatran X tin
Azelf LA
Infernape SF
Gardevoir LV X

From your wants I also have:

Charizard ex

LMK, thanks!

Can you make me a offer because I don't know how much you value the mew or my cards, you don't have to if you don't want to.

Well, before anything, do you want the Charizard ex?

I do, but if I have to trade a lot for it no. As in a lot I mean 2 Lv.X's and stuff.

How about your shadowless Ninetails for my Scizor SF? And the Ninetails wouldn't happen to be missing its energy symbols for its Fire Blast attack, would it?

It is only 85% mint, so I guess you would not trade a lot for it. Here is the way I value things:

Regi's: $2 USD each, I only want these for a fun deck...
Heatran X tin: $7 USD each, I mean, it is from a tin :)
Azelf LA: $4 USD, a heavily played card
Infernape SF: $4 USD, enough said.
Gardevoir LV X: $18 USD. Average price on ebay is less, but I will be nice...

MY:

Southern Islands mew: $16, only 2 listings for the card itself are on ebay for 'southern Islands mew'. Those both go for 14.99 with 3.75 shipping. I say $15 with $1 shipping.

Charizard ex 85% mint: $25-35, the condition is average and the bend is hardly noticeable in a binder. It is also the rarest ex in the world.

SO, overall I want this from you for the Charizard and SI mew:

2 Gardevoir LV X ($35 USD total)
Heatran LV X tin ($7)

So, my $42-$52 for your $42.

LMK, thanks!

COLLECTOR DON: No thanks. The Ninetails is shadowless and worth like $12. Scizor maybe $4. It does not have the damage missing, but if it were, I would be like, "MUHAHAH MONEY!".

So, please bid higher, thanks! I still will trade Gliscor X and Shiny Voltorb...

Well that's the thing, Heatran may be going away in a week or so because I traded for a Glaceon lv.X. So I don't know whether it will be in or not.

But I am still mostly focused on the mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back