• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Dusk X, TSD, 'Zard ex', Uxie X, and more. W: Many Cards for Cities next Saturday, Money, and AZELF LA! CML.

*BUMP 2* I could really use Azelfs. LA or LV X.

Also, I am selling all my cards, so please make offers, because I sell them cheaper here than on ebay :)

RE: H: Dusk X, TSD, 'Zard ex', Uxie X, and more. W: Many Cards for Cities next Saturday, Money, and AZELF LA! CML.

Ben, could you please check my list for any of my wants, other than that German, destroyed, and so called 'error' TSD which you don't know because you can't read German? Lmk.

Lol. I can always get a translation for a tourney, and I know what it does anyways.

Here is what I have from you:

(only) 1 RH Cherubi DP
1 holo water energy.

I need Azelf LA, LMK.

I can trade an Azelf LA for those two. Lmk and PM me to finalize! =D

Alright. I will do that. I am pretty sure I have a cherubi RH DP, I just have to check and then I will PM you. Thanks!

Anyone else?

I basically have all Azelfs ( MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE) but I could use money, game boy colors, gold version, crystal version, and GC cards.

RE: T-Tar Master's Trade/Sell thread. I have Lv X's, Charizard ex, TSD, SR's, Shadowless! {N} $50 USD by Xmas!

cml
Dusknoir LV X
ERROR TSD(whats the error
Charizard ex
2 Gengar (IFDS)
3 Machamp (incoming) (IFDS)

RE: T-Tar Master's Trade/Sell thread. I have Lv X's, Charizard ex, TSD, SR's, Shadowless! {N} $50 USD by Xmas!

Can you buy? If not, I will need a link to your list...

The TSD error is it has a sliver of gold border here it should be holo, which is VERY rare.

id rather trade can i see a pic of the tsd

trade thread
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45385

Yeah. I will PM it to you now, be sure to respond here because my PM box is almost full...

theres nothing in the message

Okay, I will try resending it. Anyone else?

i think that would be fake

I can give you:
1 Regigias LA
2 Regice LA
2 Regirock LA (1 RH)
10$

For your:
Uxie LV X (only if it's English and Mint!)
4 Tyranitar (IFDS)
1 Togekiss (GE, holo)

LMK. :)

eeveeking7: No. This is not fake. I got it from Zon3 G3tt3r who is VERY reliable. This also has the same texture, and everything of a normal card. I do NOT sell/buy/trade for fake cards. It is real, it porbably looks fake because my scanner scans cards HUGE. Trust me, it is real. Ask anyone who I have traded with (rep thread), they know.

Yata: Not english. JPN. Sorry...if english I still would need like 20 as the regis are the only wants I could think of...:)

ANYONE else? Need $50 for Christmas presents!

... well I think I can settle with JPN. PM me to finalize. :)

Once we finish our other trade, which I have not recieved, I will do it...

Will you do this:

MY:

Uxie X
Tyraniar (4)
1 Togekiss

Your:

$35 USD

LMK thanks!

No, I can only afford to spend 10$ for the same reason you need 50$... :)
ALso, LMK when you receive cards from our current trade and please remove 2 JPN Claydols form your H list since you're trading them to me...

I will once I get your cards. No one has asked for them, so I will just remove them when I add the cards I am recieving.

Thanks anyways!

Anyone else?

I am interested in your Uxie Lv. X.

I have 3 Regigigas from SF (2 are Japanese), so you could pick whichever two of those you want.

I have a bunch of Base Set holos, which do you still need? I also have a couple of each of the Neo Genesis starters.

You can also check my list in case there is anything there that you want. Thank you! :)

Okay, just keep the cards from your part from this deal please (if you can):
1 Regigias LA
2 Regice LA
2 Regirock LA (1 RH)
10$

For your:
Uxie LV X (JPN)
4 Tyranitar (IFDS)
1 Togekiss (GE, holo)

And LMK when you receive

Status
Not open for further replies.