• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE LOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Gengar x1 :O /Mew x1/Yanmega x3/Machamp Prime,Zekrom FA,SRL,4 DCE HGSS,Shaymin UL x1

Im interested in : RH Ability Emboar

What do you value the Celebi and Charizard binder at?

RE: Gengar x1 :O /Mew x1/Yanmega x3/Machamp Prime,Zekrom FA,SRL,4 DCE HGSS,Shaymin UL x1

CML for 2 junipers and 2 bouffalant

I liked DCL (Darkrai Cresselia Legend)bottom . Offer?

Darkvoid57 said:
Im interested in : RH Ability Emboar

What do you value the Celebi and Charizard binder at?

$45. I'm pretty sure it's from 2005.

@Mudkip

2006, to be exact (I looked it up) :p

Could you bring it down to like 35-40?

EDIT: and how many pages/pockets does it have?

Darkvoid57 said:
I liked DCL (Darkrai Cresselia Legend)bottom . Offer?

How about

My
2 Zorua's (1 reverse 1 regular)
1 DCL bottom

your
2 bouffalant (revenge)
1 Zekrom tin promo
1 professor juniper

Sorry, can't do that. DCL is not neccesary, i just want it to go with my top, and i dont want to trade a Zekrom for it ATM, as they are highly wanted.

Darkvoid57 said:
@Mudkip

2006, to be exact (I looked it up) :p

Could you bring it down to like 35-40?

EDIT: and how many pages/pockets does it have?

I was gonna say 2006, but then I was like "But wait, that's the year D/P came out, so it has to be earlier". And yeah, that's fine. All I know is that it is a 4-pocket binder. IDK how many pages.

I'll give you two rare candies, one RH and maybe something else from my list for your gengar or your mew prime. lmk.

Which of these Diamond and Pearl cards you have?

2/130 Dusknoir
8/130 Magnezone
9/130 Manaphy
11/130 Palkia
12/130 Rhyperior
13/130 Roserade
14/130 Shiftry
15/130 Skuntank
16/130 Staraptor
27/130 Gengar
31/130 Machamp
35/130 Pachirisu
38/130 Steelix
40/130 Weavile
41/130 Wobbuffet
60/130 Rhydon

120/130 Empoleon lv.x
121/130 Infernape lv.x

Hi I live in the UK how about my 1 rare candy, reverse copycat and lanturn prime for your revenge bouffalant x1, samurott ability and 3 vileplume (1 reverse).

@Ash

Im really only interested in the RH one. Can you make an offer?

@Mudkip

Would you do;

My: Lost World RH x3 (12.00), Gengar Prime (23.00)

For: Chairzard and Shiny Celebi Binder (35.00)

@Berquet

Sorry, I don't have any of those

@Tyranadon

I don't need Copy Cat reverse anymore.

Then how about this my lanturn prime for your 1 boufflant, 1 samurott and 1 vileplume.

@Tyranadon

By bouffalant, you mean the Revenge one, and by Samurott, you mean ability?

If yes, then PM me to finalize.

RE: Gengar x1 :O /Mew x1/Yanmega x2/Machamp Prime,Zekrom FA,SRL,4 DCE HGSS,Shaymin UL x1

Please check my list for:
1x Crobat Prime (Main Want)
1-2 Yanmega Prime
1x Vileplume UD (RH) (Not a big want)
xXx Professor Juniper

Do you have anything else from my wants?

I probably won't want to trade for all of that seeing as I'd have to give you a good offer, but let me know if you find anything you need, thanks.

RE: Gengar x1 :O /Mew x1/Yanmega x2/Machamp Prime,Zekrom FA,SRL,4 DCE HGSS,Shaymin UL x1

Im interested in; 12 COL Packs.

Can you throw me an offer?

CML for Zekrom.

I like the Oshawott Figuire and Donphan Prime. Offer?

I see you want 2x Candy. I may trade Donphan to Afro, so:

Your Zekrom FA
My
2x Candy
Osha figure
RH Magneton

@Glaceon

I need to edit my wants, and I only need 1 candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back