• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE LOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Gengar x1 :O /Mew x1/Yanmega x3/Machamp Prime,Zekrom FA,SRL,4 DCE HGSS,Shaymin UL x1

amisheskimoninja said:
I'll give you two rare candies, one RH and maybe something else from my list for your gengar or your mew prime. lmk.

I realize you may have skipped because you weren't interested, but what about:

My: rare candy (RH)
for your: Zekrom FA

or

My: Rare candy
for your: DCL top

RE: Gengar x1 :O /Mew x1/Yanmega x2/Machamp Prime,Zekrom FA,SRL,4 DCE HGSS,Shaymin UL x1

@Ash

Could you do the RH one for DCL Top?

RE: Gengar x1 :O /Mew x1/Yanmega x2/Machamp Prime,Zekrom FA,SRL,4 DCE HGSS,Shaymin UL x1

What else do you want?

I have an RH Candy. I could do it and the figure for Zekrom.

@Glaceon

Just those really.

Offered.

^Ah, you didn't skip me. I didn't realize I was Ash. Anyway, yes, I'll do that. sending you a PM.

@Glaceon

I'd like to see Ash's offer with his RH Candy, and then I'll see which I'll take.

EDIT: Yeah, Ash gave me a better offer. So, I no longer need a candy. Altho Glace, if you have a RH one, I'll take it, just because I'm trying to Rev out my deck, but don't really need Oshawott, nor want to trade an FA for it

RE: Gengar x1 :O /Mew x1/Yanmega x2/Machamp Prime,Resh FA,SRL,4 DCE HGSS,Shaymin UL x1

would you trade your Champ Prime for 300 Common/Uncommons?

RE: Gengar x1 :O /Mew x1/Yanmega x2/Machamp Prime,Resh FA,SRL,4 DCE HGSS,Shaymin UL x1

No, and sorry, i don't need bulk anymore.

Do you have a trade thread or a list of cards to offer?

Do you have any of other of my wants?

I have an unfolded BW deck box, and Zekrom BW.

Darkvoid57 said:
No, and sorry, i don't need bulk anymore.

Do you have a trade thread or a list of cards to offer?

Yeah, but you already saw it :p i don't think you want anything. The good stuff is going to be traded away soon.

Can you link me to it?

My wants change constantly.

Darkvoid57 said:
Im interested in; 12 COL Packs.

Can you throw me an offer?
There's a reason why those are on my selling thread and not my trading thread. I wouldn't be willing to trade those unless I'm getting something reeeeally good. Is there anything else that you want? Let me know.

Sorry, nothing I'd really be interested in trading for.

www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=97509
btw i'm not interested in Machamp Prime anymore, I might have enough to trade for it with others, do you have my other wants?

I want your 2 Yanmega Prime. Please CML for them.

Whats your point system?

I no longer need bulk, just traded away all of it that i needed.

RE: Gengar x1 :O /Mew x1/Machamp Prim,Zekrom FA ERROR,Lugia LGND,4 DCE HGSS,Shaymin UL x1

CML for KGL bottom. My thread is on 1st page. Reply on my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back