PokéBeach Create-A-Card: April 2014 - Stage 1 (Congrats MTC, Neko, and Spoon!)

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: April 2014 - Stage 1

I swear it said 46 earlier...
Anyway, congratulations to the winners! ^^
(I hope I can beat you all~!)

I always mess up with small text errors. Well, I'll try better next time and with a different era, not a big fan of BW and XY.
Congratulations to the winners!

.. Your remind of eevee becuase. Did kirlia with eevee in mind.. Since it has the closest power

Yeah, but it's too similar. It's not that big of a point breaker, anyways. :p

Just saying I'm not a fan of the spoiler either (which Athena had nothing to do with, it was all me).

In my defense it does such high damage because 1) it robs your attack next turn and 2) it is meant to give the player an incentive to not evolve. In the past, there were a lot of good stage 1s that evolved.

gg everyone see you all next month. If you want me as a partner hmu

Wooo, 2nd place on our first go! \o/ *^5 PMJ* Well, first together anyway, wouldn't be surprised if you'd done this before. :p This was a lot of fun and got me drawing again, which is also nice. :D I finished up 3 drawings for this contest but didn't have time to do anymore and ended up going with the Dragonair, but I think it turned out rather awesomely. :3 Thanks for the fun contest! <3

Moth power! If I have to be tied for first place, I'm glad it's with an other bug. I hope we've clearly demonstrated the undeniable superiority of the bug type now.

Athena said:
Wooo, 2nd place on our first go! \o/ *^5 PMJ*
Well, 3rd, kind of. I do feel mean for pointing this out, though...

I have no idea if 80 is a lot nowadays, but I do like having strong NFE Stage 1s. When I still played those felt incredibly rare. Stage 1s were what you added so that blocking trainers didn't stop your entire set-up. I remember playing a Magnezone and a Porygon-Z deck at some point mostly because they still had neat Stage 1s from before they got evolutions. I don't think I've used many Stage 2 decks after that, and I think having to deal with useless Stage 1s might've been one of the reasons (being a Johnny probably being the other).

Anyhow, a great job to all, and to all a great job.

(I accidentally broke Luispipe8)

lol, Yeah. Just imagine using that with my Kecleon EX from the Challenge that Teal hosted! :O All the type changing. I was actually inspired somewhat by base set Porygon -- with Conversion 1 and 2 -- that changed his resistance to something other than normal, and the other attack that changed your opponent's weakness to something other than normal. But yeah! Not bad for something I just threw together the night before! :p

Scorched Feathers said:
Anyway, I think I won't judge next month, I don't feel like I did a great job to be honest with you, but if you need me, just ask~
Call CMP back into Image Judging and enter Text based!! :p

Fantastic job, everyone!

Next round will be going up in a couple of days! :)

Congrats to the winners!!

Heavenly Spoon said:
Athena said:
Wooo, 2nd place on our first go! \o/ *^5 PMJ*
Well, 3rd, kind of. I do feel mean for pointing this out, though...

I have no idea if 80 is a lot nowadays, but I do like having strong NFE Stage 1s. When I still played those felt incredibly rare. Stage 1s were what you added so that blocking trainers didn't stop your entire set-up. I remember playing a Magnezone and a Porygon-Z deck at some point mostly because they still had neat Stage 1s from before they got evolutions. I don't think I've used many Stage 2 decks after that, and I think having to deal with useless Stage 1s might've been one of the reasons (being a Johnny probably being the other).

Anyhow, a great job to all, and to all a great job.

I have no idea what any of this means, I just did the artwork. >_>

And, yeah, I know it was technically 3rd because there were 2 tied for second, but the announcement said second and that's what I'm going with. *nods*

Luispipe8 said:
pokemonfan723 said:
I would like to sign up for the text-based competition, please!

Classic Wailord Card
1926652_578719708901626_6030700638237529387_n.jpg

Just so you know, dear Pokéfan, that's Image-Based.

It was supposed to be text based. -_- Just cuz its got a picture doesn't necessarily its image based.

pokemonfan723 said:
Luispipe8 said:
Just so you know, dear Pokéfan, that's Image-Based.

It was supposed to be text based. -_- Just cuz its got a picture doesn't necessarily its image based.

As a mater of fact, my dear friend, it is. If you want to enter Text-Based, don't do the card itself and write the text as everyone else in Text-Based does, because that's what Text-Based is based on. Confusing enough? Good. Now get to this month's Contest and post an entry!! :D

Back