Pokemon Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010

Hypno68

Hypnotized!
The mall tour is... a store, a stamp rally, characters, a movie, and a video game demo all wrapped up into one!

The Store had 12" plushies of Zekrom and Reshiram / T-Shirts - kid sizes only... black shirt with white Reshiram or white shirt with a black Zekrom. Starter Pokemon T-shirts - all three on black or on white shirts. The 3 starters as plushies... plushies of Zorua and Zoroark and... pikachu, too. Little 1" plastic figures. There were Zekrom and Reshiram 6" figurines, too. (Prices added as a later post)

The video game demonstration had it's own temporary room set up. You start by watching a 10-minute video (you're like 2' from the screen...) then get to play 10 minutes of the game. When you leave, you get a nifty Reshiram or Zekrom pin.

There is a "stamp rally" - you get a booklet at the beginning then go around and get 5 stamps. Then you get in a (usually long) line and spin "the wheel" -- you get a prize based on what the wheel lands on... one of the 3 starter plushies, a stylus, a keychain, patches, possibly a couple other things. (Photo)

The Zoroark movie was... ummm... OK... I reckon most everybody has seen it by now. They hand you a sweet jumbo card of Celebi and Zorua as you walk out of the theater. Kind of neat seeing a movie on the big screen.

The characters are scheduled to come out periodically for photo ops. Sometimes individually, sometimes as a group -- check the schedule.

There's a "green screen" shot that you can do... more info and samples photos on a later post... your picture is inserted with Reshiram/Zekrom -or- Zoroark Movie Promo screen (W/Celebi/Suicune/Entei/Raikou/Zoroark/Zorua) -or- B&W Starters w/Ash and other B&W Characters --- It's so cool when you know what the background is and can pose and interact with the characters -- Definitely try 2 or 3 (or more) poses... it's free, so go for it!

Attachments

• Wheel of Prizes.JPG
    Wheel of Prizes.JPG
    404.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Store.JPG
    Store.JPG
    465.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Video Game Demo.JPG
    Video Game Demo.JPG
    469.2 KB · Views: 58
RE: Mall Tour - Strongsville, OH

Awesome!!! I hope to go. I might go later today or tomorrow. Were there any set times when they'd be there?

PS: Are you going to the Cuyahoga Falls prerelease tomorrow?

The displays seem to be running about the same as the mall hours. The info booth opens a wee bit before the Mall...

Where in strongsville is this mall?

Has anyone gotten Celebi from one these tours yet? If so, what are the OT and Trainer ID? Is it the same as the Celebi that will be at Gamestop?

I considered going to this, but am opting not to due to the snowstorm hitting right now. Plus I'm a pure TCG player, and this really doesn't benefit me much. Seems more like something for the fans of the VG and the Anime

^
i second what he said. I was hoping when they said pokemoncenter was going to be there they'd sell the stuff they did in JPN and then i could get some sweet sleeves, but w/e.
I might stop by tmmrw.

I'll prolly go tomorrow w/ adler. What all is in the shop?

^
hey if you're going tmmrw we shoud meet up and test a lil' bit or somethin'(might make it worth me going :p
and that's what i want to know, honestly i could care less about the other stuff but the shop could make the visit useful.

@Henry~ It's just plush and t-shirts. Are you guys going to the CF prerelease? LMK via PM so it isn't spamming.

EDIT: I forgot figurines.

Yeah thats fine Carl. I also got a box worth of B&W so if anyones looking for something lmk

Thanks for the heads-up. I go to mine next week. Now I know to bring lots of money. (12" Reshiram and Zekrom! OMG!!)

Are there any prices for the movie screening?

Oh good. That's how we get the Celebi and Zoura jumbo card. "Which is Which?" is epic.

Cool. A Reshiram pin. I have no idea what I'll do with that. (That actually wasn't sarcastic…)

RE: B/W Mall Tour

I'll just make this a general B/W Tour discussion. BTW, there is a Zekrom pin too.

RE: B/W Mall Tour

Yeah, Ohio is getting hammered with a snow storm right now. Which makes it extremely hard to go tomorrow. Well, the Zoroark Movie will be on Cartoon Network in a few Minutes so it's time America finally sees the 13th Pokemon Movie!

S t o r e P r i c e s

T-Shirts - $20 (available in children's sizes)
12" Plush - $20 (Reshiram or Zekrom)
6" Plush - $10 (Snivey, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Zoroark, Pickachu)
1" Plastic Figurine - $5 (Maybe 6 or 8 different?)
6" Plastic Figurine - $10? (Reshiram and Zekrom)
-- NOTE: These sold out early! Limited Quantities on these 6" Plastic Figurines!

B&W isn't out yet....
(unless you're talking about JPN version)
also henry if i go i'll prolly be there around 12 to 3 o'clock.

Green Screen Photos (Backgrounds)

So... they offer to take your photo against a green screen.

You get a internet website address & a code so that you can edit yourself against one of three screens -- see attached (can you find me in each photo?)

On your photos, you can adjust -
- size
- rotation
- position vs background

Attachments

• B&W Impressed by Ash.jpg
    B&W Impressed by Ash.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Hypno Catches Celebi.jpg
    Hypno Catches Celebi.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Pointing at Reshiram's Right Foot.jpg
    Pointing at Reshiram's Right Foot.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 60
RE: Pokémon Black Version & White Version Tour 2011

I just got back from the Pokemon Black/White Tour!
It was amazing! We had so much fun!
I made a little video just for you guys here at pokebeach!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud5ZwB8BwTA

The Video introduces new never before seen pokemon & their english names, pictures and events during the B&W Tour, (so if you're going, and don't want it spoiled, then don't watch the video!

And, if you can't view the video, here's the photos i have that's on the video.
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/jul...on%20Tour/

If it's coming to your area, then you have to go to the tour! It's an amazing experience!

Ps. In reply to an earlier post, The movie screening is free, but it's limited seating. you gotta wait in line for a ticket!

^ Awsome Video of the BW tour!!

I'm definatly going to one of these tours! I need the 12" Reshiram plush for my Reshiram collection, even though I have the Japan version of it! Plus, I want to pick up some other plush/figures just for a side collection! Does the tour have any Reshiram and Zekrom pokedolls?

Can one of you guys scan or take a photo of the jumbo Zorua and Celebi promo and e-mail it to [email protected]? Gracias!

Back