Pokemon Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010

RE: Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010 - Minneapolis, Happening Now!

I went to the Paramus tour as Ash from the 4th gen with a Zoroark gijinka.
it was super fun!

RE: Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010 - Coming to Dallas/Atlanta

My mall tour experience was a little different than the average person’s, though it was still a ton of fun. For those of you who didn’t know, I was part of the staff at the one in Mall Of America. Saturday morning I arrived at about 9:30 then go to check in. There was a little confusion because there was some miscommunication so they didn’t know I was supposed to be there until I showed them the email I received. I spent a majority of my time in the area where you could play the games. I was answering the players’ questions they had to the best of my ability. I wasn’t sure on some of the things as far as storyline in the video game because the game wasn’t out, nor was the strategy guide. Competitive battling questions and questions participants had about the TCG I was able to answer just fine. I had several people ask me how to be a Professor. I was basically allowed to take breaks when I wanted to since I was a volunteer. I did do some shopping. I ended up purchasing a Reshiram shirt and a Pikachu plush. I ended up staying until almost 8 PM since I had to drive back home then get dressed for work.

Sunday I didn’t arrive until almost 1 PM because I wanted to pick up my copy of the games and strategy guide I had preordered at GameStop. The person in charge told me I could come in later that day anyway so I would have the guide just in case. I was wearing my Professor lab coat that day. I did end up getting my picture taken with the Pokemon. Multiple times throughout both days people were asking if they could have their picture taken with me which I was fine with. It was slow towards 6 PM so they let me watch the movie. Tomorrow I will upload all the photos I took to FaceBook. If anyone has any suggestions on how the tour could be made better let me know so I can let TPCI know.

Props:
TPCI and Nintendo getting the event coordinated
Meeting some people that work for Nintendo
Breaks when I wanted them
Free Staff Shirt and pins
Watching the new movie

Slops:
Ended up being on 2 hours of sleep from 2 PM Friday until this morning
Not getting paid or a discount on the merchandise I bought at their store

RE: Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010 - Coming to Dallas/Atlanta

hey im going to the atlanta tour...anyone who has already been to a tour or worked for 1 please answer these questions to help me plan my trip....you can pm me the answers

thanks a bunch

did you---attend pokemon center, or work there , or see the movie?

If you bought from pokemon center kiosk what time and day did you get n line for it , and was anything sold out??

Did they limit how much of products you could buy?

If you worked there or saw the movie, what time and day did you get in line for tickets and were they sold out? Do you know if 1 person can get in line and pick up tickets for 2 ppl?? Do you know if they gave out Sun movie tickets on SAT or do they hold them until Sun (in other words not give out sun tix until sun)

I assume these events open when the mall stores open, but what time do they shut things down??? when the stores close or sooner?

thank you sooo much for answering these Q's ....it will help me plan for my trip to the atlanta tour and hopefully I will be able to get wanted merchandise and see the movie.

RE: Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010 - Dallas/Atlanta... You're Next!

I'll answer these the best I can.

I went to the Pokemon Center merchandise to buy things. Nothing was sold out while I was there and i didn't go there until later on in the day. I think the Zekrom and Reshiram big figurines were 1 per customer otherwise most other merchandise wasn't restricted. The movie tickets do sell out. You will want to pick up the tickets early in the day. Sunday tickets were not sold on Saturday. As far as how many tickets each person can get, I'm not certain. The shutdown time should be listed on PB's main site.

RE: Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010 - Dallas/Atlanta... You're Next!

Team Rocket shall be taking over the Arizona Mall Tour, so for those going to ti Watch out.

RE: Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010 - Last Day of the Tour!

Sadly, there is but one day left.

Jacksonville / Phoenix -- anything cool happen?

Does anyone have any cool green screen photos they want to share?

190599_1800091755722_1042643292_32074276_4810288_n.jpg

hey does anyone HAVE the mijumaru oshawatt patch?? it was a wheel prize?? i want it like burning and will trade cards, merch , etc for it!! please pm if u have it and may let it go

how do i get a green screen pic to even post here? it wont let me copy and paste?

If you follow the instructions on the card you received when your picture was taken, you will get a link to the picture. Then do this:
Code:
[img]url[/img]

bpc908 said:

nice pic went u took pic march 19 or 20. Idk if I saw u in the mall I saw few people dress like team rocket. I took one 2 on sat but code is not working and even sent fill up so they can fix and they havent respont 2 me.:(

Back