Pokemon Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010

RE: Pokémon Black Version & White Version Tour 2011

id be ownin people with my awesome team. XD trouble is i gotta make it first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJwoWU41HB8 here is my new update. thanks hypno for lettin me use the stuff u wrote

can anybody post pics of the the Reshiram and Zekrom figures?

look at the picture from hypno on the front page that says shop. zoom in and look aroun d you can see the figures there

All these posts are getting me all excited for the Oakridge one. c:

---- Memphis ---- San Jose ----

Later today... Memphis and San Jose get in on the action

Who's going?

Who can post the best green screen shot?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Who can top "Hypno Catches Celebi" on post 16?

Attachments

• P1010717.JPG
    P1010717.JPG
    392.3 KB · Views: 28
RE: Pokémon Black/White Mall Tour - Hey Memphis and San Jose!!! Share Your Experiences!

Back at the 10th anniversary tour, it came to Memphis, too. My two friends went but I missed it. Needless to say, I was so prepared this time. I mane, it toured our mall twice! Wasn't passing that opportunity up!

So I got the Memphis one this morning when it opened. I bought a lot of stuff, but they didn't have the large Zekrom figure. Only Reshiram. At least I got to go though! The Black/White preview play I didn't really care for that much. The TV room was really stuffy. But I ended up getting a cool Zekrom pin at the end. Got all five stamps, (though two were of Tepig and two of Oshawott. No Snivy or Reshiram stamp). Got a Snivy stylus for my friend who didn't get to go. The line was so short then that I could just cross right up the front. Some lady had a Shaymin plush on her head. I wouldn't have had the courage to do that. I only saw two cosplayers (of Ash). I don't cosplay. Never had. Never will.
A list of my items:
Zekrom plush
Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig and Zorua plush
Snivy stylus
Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, Zorua, and Zoroark figures
Zekrom pin

I thought it was cool that no tax was charged and on the reciepts, they also have the Japanese names of the Pokemon if you buy one. I still want a large Zekrom firgure!! But all in all, this trip will not be wasted!!! It was amazing. I kinda wanna go back tomorrow and get a Pikachu plush. Lol

RE: Pokémon Black/White Mall Tour - Hey Memphis and San Jose!!! Share Your Experiences!

OMG i was there too. XD got my pic taken with oshawott and tepig. i bought zoroark. I saw a guy dressed like morty XD and a girl dressed as gary. XD i wonder if you saw me? i wore a blueish jacket with a red shirt. XD

I'm going to one of them, depends which day I'm busy.

The reason the New York Tour (New Jersey) is on Friday and Saturday is because it is in Paramus (my hometown). Normally the tours are on Saturday and Sunday, but Paramus has a set of laws known as "blue laws." Basically, stores are not allowed to be open AT ALL on Sundays and can't be open other days before 7:30 am. The reason for this is because Paramus makes the most money in any given week than most cities do in 2 weeks (no I am not exaggerating, that is the true reason). So to balance out the economy, (stupid reason) they decided to make the "blue laws". Honestly, I think the economy would get better if the "blue laws" were abolished...but whatever...

Not that I can remember. I only paid attention to some people like ones I knew, cosplayers, people with Pokemon, or if they carried a booklet, but I really didn't pay attention to what they were wearing, unless it was a Pokemon shirt. Though I may be going back tomorrow.

I managed to get both the Reshiram and Zekrom pin (by going in and "playing" the demo twice).
I got the phone charm with the starters on it, got my lil' bro the Zorua plush, got myself Zekrom and Snivy, and downloaded my Celebi. Movie tickets ran out pretty fast. By the time I got there they were only offering the 7PM showing. x_x Ended up having a great time though, malling and going out to eat with my friends. Time flew by especially after taking pictures with Tepig, Snivy, and Oshawott. c:

Edit: My two friends came along as the Black and White trainers, Blair and Whitlea.
Also, there wasn't any of those quizzes or contests that the brochure mentioned. Were those like, in between the times set for the pokemon pictures?

NTS: Remember what mix battles are and don't brag about having a high level pokemon on your team and using said pokemon in your battle.

i loved getting my picture taken with Oshawott. i was taller. XD

whitedurpess - good job getting both pins!

We have 4 of the Reshiram pins (by me and my son each going twice) The mall tour in Cleveland didn't have the Zekrom pin (or if they did... I never saw it... and I was looking!!!)

I'm surprised none of the stuff sold out. There were still plenty of figurines, shirts and plushes by the time I got out of the mall. I would go with my little brother today but we wouldn't have a way to get there, and Sunday is homework day lol.

Edit: And given the amount of people yesterday, I think there'd only be a few going today.

I heard a rumor from the store staff that there were some customs problems with the 6" figurines... the problems must have gotten themselves worked out before the Memphis/San Jose shows...

@ Hypno, yeah, there was. Yesterday they didn't have 6" Zekrom's, but today they did. So glad I went back.
Picked up this time:
Reshiram pin (thank goodness I didn't have to watch that movie in that stuffy room again)
Piakchu plush
6" Zekrom
Snivy stylus (at least I can now keep this one!)
Oshawoot stylus

I also just read on livejournal that Memphis may be getting a Poke Kiosk!

Back