Pokemon Pokémon Games Timeline Theories

RE: A Pokémon Timeline.

Pokémon is in a different universe. Who knows about their technology dates?

References to the real world were made in the anime all the time.

Besides, you're telling me people had the capability to create life in 17th century feudal Japan like your timeline says?

They have time machines in G/S bruh. Isnt that a good enough explanation?

And yes, the anime. We're talking about the game series. Was Red or Blue ever mentioned in the anime? Was Gold (I think it was him. The hero of G/S) ever mentioned in the anime?

What would Mewtwo gain from going back in time in the first place? Heck, if Mewtwo went back in time, don't you think that'd be significant enough that the games would mention it?

We have the Master Ball. Maybe Blaine wanted to make nice and make up for what he'd done with Rocket. Sending Mewtwo as a signal of harmony, not a tool of destruction.

And that's Pokemon Special, something completely different and separate from the main series.

Dude, so is the anime XD The anime and the games aren't the same thing. They're two separate things altogether.

But you tried to justify Mewtwo being in Conquest. What reason could Mewtwo possibly have to go back in time, or in a different region where it could trust humans, for that matter? Mewtwo fled to the Cerulean Cave to free itself from the humans who were experimenting on it, and like any wild beast, it takes more than just a "Hey, I feel like we have something in common, let's be partners" to gain trust. Even if Mewtwo didn't go back in time, what would it be doing in Ransei?

Conquest either takes place in a (somewhat) modern Pokemon era or just canonically doesn't happen at all.

Again though, per say Red captured it and sent it back in time. You have full control over Mewtwo once you catch it. You could just give it an objective or.... wpngiwrgiwrngiwng I dunno.

Exactly. You don't know. So why is it on the timeline if you yourself can't justify WHERE it is on the timeline?

If you read the first part, I specifically said I didnt make this. I found it and shared it to try and make it more accurate.

...but we've established that it's not accurate. So wouldn't the good idea be to update the first post on Conquest's standings?

...Let´s just wait for something like Hyrule Historia, maybe called...Kanjohennsinova Historia.

EDIT: Wait, but do you remember Team Plasma´s true plan? N wasn´t the real leader, Ghetsis was. If Team Plasma succeded, then all Pokemon liberated would be claimed by Ghetsis and the world would be a horrible place, with Ghetsis being the only person having Pokemon.

So PMD probably isn´t canon, either.

Pokémon Conquest
Pokémon (JP: G) R/B/Y, FR/LG and Stadium (JP: 1&2), Snap [] Pokémon R/S/E and Coliseum
Pokémon G/S/C, HG/SS and Stadium 2 (JP: 3) [] Pokémon D/P/P and Battle Revolution
Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness
Pokémon Black/White

Victory over N:
Pokémon Black 2/White 2

N Victorious:
Pokémon MD Red Team Rescue/Blue Team Rescue
Pokémon MD Explores of Time/Darkness/Sky

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but, Black and White is in a neverending loop with Balck and White 2 since they are in the same generation and no matter what day it is in Black and White, it is 2 years later in Black and White 2. I guess you could say this for the first 2 gens as welll, but these games have dates in them.

Just something I wanted to point out.

I think the OP is pretty spot on except for the War, since there is no canonical source for that even being possible.

Okay, before I start, have you ever heard the war theory? And by the way, I think Gen III might be before all of those things and the technology for space travel was lost DURING the war.

*Bro Fist* said:
Okay, before I start, have you ever heard the war theory? And by the way, I think Gen III might be before all of those things and the technology for space travel was lost DURING the war.

What could there possibly be to back up that theory? I can't think of anything that would lead someone to believe that.It was probably made up by someone trying to be cool on the internet.

Okay. It's mainly out of Gen 1 that the theory started. For one, Lt. Surge says "These electric Pokémon saved my life in the war" if that isn't an indicator that there was a war, I don't know what is. Another thing is the lack of middle aged men. Lt. Surge, the sailors and that's it. There's only children, women, and the elderly.

Back