Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

If you need a name for a new Porygon, go with Porygon Pi (I can't get the symbol up for some reason).
OK, new fossils, maybe Blade Fossil (turns into the Blade Pokémon Normal/Rock type) and Blunt Fossil (turns into the Blunt Pokémon Fighting/Rock type). To be honest, I couldn't think of anything better, and they probably suck. Wait, they haven't been done before, have they?

Instead of calling it Porygon Pi, just put all the digits you have room for.

Also, a Pokemon suggestion:

Woodie
Species: Wooden(?) Board Pokemon
Bacondex: This poor Sudowoodo was put through the proccessor. A board of stone! Who'd have thought?

I can't draw it right now, you'll have to wait. It would look really cool as a c-m avy.

Magicmew said:
Whoa. You guys seem to know nothing. This would not be Pokemon Spoon without Spoons, right?

It's obvious there will be spoons, probably as a Spoon Pokémon, and is obvious it will only be one of two different things. It could:
a) be one of the starters, at which point, it could be likely to expect a Fork and either a Knife or Spork (unlikely) Pokémon to be starters as well.
b) be a legendary, either:
1) one of the legendary trio, at which point the others will probably be a Fork Pokémon and either a Knife Pokémon or Spork Pokémon (unlikely).
2) be the main legendary of the game, like Dialga in Diamond or Palkia in Pearl. If there is also an opposite legendary as well, it will probably be the Fork Pokémon.

Just what I think will happen anyway.

Has any of you ever watched the spoonman movie?

Forks, spoons, knives, stuff like that have the most important role in the game, but we will not spoil anything about it, though, but keep on guessing, it's fun to laugh at how wrong you guys are :F (not that everything is so terribly wrong...)

Guys, don'tcha have a feeling C-M, bacon, and whoever else is helping out with this already has all the Pokemon? I mean, they probably thought of that before they even posted the thread! (Clever mods...)

Ketchup and Mustard said:
Guys, don'tcha have a feeling C-M, bacon, and whoever else is helping out with this already has all the Pokemon? I mean, they probably thought of that before they even posted the thread! (Clever mods...)

If so, why would C-M ask what do to for fossils? Unless everyone involved with the game have already done them and just felt like seeing what people here would say, and then laugh at the results, thus be a very mean set of mods. And I doubt they thought of all if them before the thread was posted.

cute-mew :F said:
Forks, spoons, knives, stuff like that have the most important role in the game, but we will not spoil anything about it, though, but keep on guessing, it's fun to laugh at how wrong you guys are :F (not that everything is so terribly wrong...)

It was obvious that cutlery was going to be big in the games. I mean, it's called Project Spoon, so I doubt people would have said gem stones would be the main thing for the games...
Now, I want to know, who isn't wrong, just to feed my curiosity. Of course, you obviously won't tell anyone who has been right/less wrong, but I thought I should put this paragraph just incase you do...

We'll stereotype the games, so there will be fossils... but WHAT?! :S
When did I say: "make me fossils please we can't come up with anything!"?

Oh, and, ehhh, no, we haven't made all the Pokémon yet, we haven't done too much, we're on schedule, and the Pokémons are coming along, but not done yet.

1 of your guesses will probably be right for 1 something, but that's all I'll say.

(I know I'm being spokes person now, but bacon's doing a heck of a lot behind the scenes, it's not my game, it's ours)

We'll stereotype the games, so there will be fossils... but WHAT?! :S
When did I say: "make me fossils please we can't come up with anything!"?

Oh, and, ehhh, no, we haven't made all the Pokémon yet, we haven't done too much, we're on schedule, and the Pokémons are coming along, but not done yet.

1 of your guesses will probably be right for 1 something, but that's all I'll say.

(I know I'm being spokes person now, but bacon's doing a heck of a lot behind the scenes, it's not my game, it's ours)

The "but WHAT?!" did kind of make it sound as though you hadn't thought of anything for them. either that, or it was just me.
/me hangs my head in shame just in case
But, 1 thing I said may end up being right? I'm happy.
And we need a spokesperson for this game anyway. No one likes being left in the dark about anything.

A few questions...

1: What's "sterotype" mean? (Hey, I'm just a kid. I don't anything about the legal system...)

2: There, wouldn't be a possibility that the towns are named, "Silverwear City" or something like that? Dear God...

1. a stereotype is the way you imagine things without actually ever seeing it, like Englishmen with cups of tea and monocles. To stereotype something is to generalize a group by what you think they should look like, Like "all Englishmen wear hats and drink tea", we're kinda parodizing these stereotypes.

2. No

1: What's "sterotype" mean? (Hey, I'm just a kid. I don't anything about the legal system...)

A stereotype is when people have ideas about other people/things by what group their are in. e.g. Project Spoon is a Pokémon game, and, apart from 2nd gen, all of the games have had fossils, so a stereotype of it would be that every Pokémon game from now on will have fossils in them. This idea is often over simplified.

1. a stereotype is the way you imagine things without actually ever seeing it, like Englishmen with cups of tea and monocles. To stereotype something is to generalize a group by what you think they should look like, Like "all Englishmen wear hats and drink tea", we're kinda parodizing these stereotypes.

2. No

Jigglypuff13 said:

A stereotype is when people have ideas about other people/things by what group their are in. e.g. Project Spoon is a Pokémon game, and, apart from 2nd gen, all of the games have had fossils, so a stereotype of it would be that every Pokémon game from now on will have fossils in them. This idea is often over simplified.

Wow, thanks a bunch, guys!

Thank goodness! I would think that you would have lost your MIND if you had "Silverware City". (JK. Its still kind of redundant...)

A few questions...

2: There, wouldn't be a possibility that the towns are named, "Silverwear City" or something like that? Dear God...

I would like to play. So basically were making up a whole new Pokemon world.
Also K&M you learn what stereo type means in 6th grade you say your in 8th :F

Will the game work on all computer systems? Also, will it have any virus risk?

Back