Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

I'll post another spoiler spoon (LOLZORZ LAME PUN ME SO FUNNY... *ahem*).

Ehhh, MK, the concept is decent, but decent is not enough... well, it's got to be very good and very weird, your second one seems fun, I might have to steal the idea.

No, the mysterious Pokémon will not be spoiled, sorry :) Oh, and, yes, it does look awesome, thank Ghost Poke Master for the concept.

First was admittedly rubbish, but yeah, you can steal the second(and if you really want first). Those were scrappy, I'll try and think up more...
Mysterious pokemon>Bibarel.

Lol, no, it should be: mysterious pokemon, spiritomb.

Annyawy I had this idea for a wobbufet evo:

Wobbublubber:

Type: Psychihc/ Dark

Bacondex: As an evil spirit possesed wynaut, it evolved into an eevil wobbuffet, but its evil spirit helped it unlock its true power, and it evolved again into a form of wobuffet that hovered above the gorund. It holds a ball of energy that when broken will cause a massive explosion of energy... I made a sprite: [attachment=3281]

Attachments

• wobbublubber.PNG
    wobbublubber.PNG
    1.2 KB · Views: 10
Err, their using C-M avatars as sprites, but if that was to show what it looked like, then good job!:) The pokemon have to be weird and stuff, so mabye you could tweak it a bit.
BTW, 1000th post! In your thread.

You know, there's a really small chance we use your ideas, let alone your design, don't feel obligated to post a lot of ideas here...

Ehh, I really don't know what to spoil...

~Magma king~ said:
Err, their using C-M avatars as sprites, but if that was to show what it looked like, then good job!:) The pokemon have to be weird and stuff, so mabye you could tweak it a bit.
BTW, 1000th post! In your thread.

yeh, I know about the avys as sprites, I just wanted to show what it would look like.

Yes, we already re-used porygon, and spoil spoil, we also re-used the alakazam-line (OMG, what a surprise). Well, that's all I'm spoiling about the re-using of Pokémon.

When will the game be realeased?? Also, is it only fro PC or for DS like the proper games?

A demo will probably be released first(I assume so anyways). LOL, he'd have to sell it to be on DS, its practically impossible to make it a DS card.

It'll be on PC to make it more available to the general public, as well as make it completely free... unless we feel like earning money :F

DO you like earning money ???

Anyway, whne is the next spoiler??? How many new pokemon will there be in total?

At this moment, we have 23 Pokémon, and 8 decent ideas for new ones, but that's nowhere near the final number.

Maybe a new spoiler soon, maybe...

Can you post the ones you have made that you are going to spoil on your websit?

This is cool. When does it start?

Also who is making it and with what software?
I know you said that you didn't need anymore people helping, but I'm pretty good at programmming and I could help with that somewhat.

HS (Oh, my gosh! You're new name acronym brings back horrific memories... lol), anyway, HS :F, are you using RMXP for this, or something like Sphere or yuyugames? Or a whole other operating system? Just wondering. I'm happy to see how well this is doing :)

Back