Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

Questions like that have been answered so many times before, but, well, for the sake of it:

The system is yet to be determined, we're waiting with the programming now because all we have now is loose bits and a storyline, which is not enough to start programming.

OMG, double posting and reviving! Yes, because I can :O
Also, kids, don't do rulebreaking, it's bad for you, it's not because a mod like c-m abuses his power that you should do the same, because you have no power to abuse and stuff.

Anyhow, the long awaited (long as in a couple of months) new spoon update is here, and it's a rather important one... Well, not really, but it might as well be, so you better enjoy it :mad:

The 1st thing we're going to spoil is our super-awesome mascot-kind-of-thing:
CRADNAPPY
lolnappyau0.png

Bacon-dex: It is so afraid of heights it constantly presses its eyes into the ground. Eventually they get conjunctivitis, go blind, and end up becoming even more useless than before.

Yeah, if you thought magikarp was pathetic :)

But that's not all!
O RLY?
YA RLY!
NO WAI!

Ehhh, ok, coming up now is the moment you've all been waiting for... Or have you? I guess not, but I'll spoil it anyways since bacon said i should like a couple of months ago.

As you all know, every game ends up having a weird evil organisiation, and it was bacon's job to come up with one, and he did a pretty good job, let's see what he had to say:
Team Steam Engine was, and let’s be very blunt here, composed of a bunch of complete failures.

Across Talnem it was traditional for rogue gangs of Pokémon thieves to name themselves after the various components of traveling vehicles, such as Team Rocket, Team Jet and even Team Balloon. Because this is an old tradition, thought to have been started by Team Wheel, it is clear that the longer the tradition lasts the less good names there are to choose from.

Team Lead Pipe tried to get around the problem by claiming it was they who invented the D9 Magigear, went to court, won the trail (He who bribes most wins) and changed the name of the D9 Magigear to the Hyper-awesome. It was an ingenious plan, but unfortunately Team Hyper-awesome spent the last of its money on bribing the judges and could no longer afford to run the company, which later had to be sold back to the man who they went to the courts against in the first place. There was no victory on either side, but out of spite the man changed the name of the Hyper-awesome to the bumble-puff. Team bumble-puff has since disbanded.

Team Steering wheel thought they would make their own vehicle component, give it a great name, and then name themselves after it. Against all odds the device they concocted actually worked, revolutionized the whole transportation industry, and in the end they were making so much money they no longer needed to be a team of thieves at all. It is unclear whether this counts as a win or a loss, but when you’re rolling around in piles of money such thoughts never really do occur.

But poor old Team Steam Engine… they had neither the brains nor creativity to bend the rules of the tradition, and while the name isn’t the worst name there could possibly be, it does happen to rank amongst the top ten.

Ok, you can stop laughing now, for here comes the last thing we'll spoil!

normal2charpikayg1.png

Yup, that's what your character will look like! :O

Awesome right?

What, you don't want to be a lame Pikachu?

Ok, we're not as lame as Game Freak, so the Pikachu outfit will not be your regular outfit, it will have its purposes though, just you watch!

Ehh, ok, then, here's the real outfit:

normal2charslowpokefh9.png

Yeah, I know, it owns!

Seriously now, because Purple ended up being Spoon's main color, this is what your the main character will look like, pretty regular, but whatever, it's cute in a weird-kind-of-way

normal2chareh6.png

Also, yes, GSC style, we just figured that was the most awesome style there ever was, it's also easier to make stuff, and they're cooler, and they fit in 1 16x16 block, and so many more reasons. Don't like it? Well, you know, I don't care, shut up :(

That was it for toweek, or maybe even tomonth, stay tuned!

The purple man for no apparant reason reminds me of PMJ. It looks like the luigi in his avy.

Wow, trust bacon to come up with team steam engine. And cradnappy just pwns. Cradanppy FTW!

Bad moderator, reviving without WPM's permission. *Reports*

I don't like the GSC character. :(

Team Steam Engine? Out of everything Bacon could have come with, he came up with Team Steam Engine? What a great name! That is just hilarious!
The player sprite is quite cool, I like it a lot. And, like FPM, it reminds me a lot of PMJ.
Cradnappy is just brilliant, better than Magikarp could ever be.
This is looking great, I can't wait for it to be finished!

The project never died, but if you mean this thread, yes, it has been, but that's no reason to go spamming here :S

Sorry for bringing back an old thread but this isn't DEAD. The author just needs a reminder to UPDATE THIS.

What? I updated 2 days ago :S

Sorry for saying this, but you might need to get either your eyes or your brain checked, seriously, accusing me of letting this thread die, shame on you!

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
What? I updated 2 days ago :S

Sorry for saying this, but you might need to get either your eyes or your brain checked, seriously, accusing me of letting this thread die, shame on you!

OMG, yesterday we were talking about how you had to re-update the thread after you DID let it DIE. And I never heard wether or not it WAS updated.

Time to go look at the first post. :F

Blazing Pokemon Master said:
ohhh... i got an idea! how about a water type charizard!AKA: opposite c-zard!
or a super magikarp

Ummmm.... noooo. First of all, why just "c"? May I ask you what it has to do with water -_-?

Second of all, just, just no. You can't re-invent starters.

Third of all, I hope you're kidding about the Magikarp.

Fourth of all, if you're kidding about it all, then its just spam (not to mini-mod :F)

Fifth of all, great updates, c-m. I really like Cradnappy, but Team Steam Engine? Ehh... MAYBE it'll catch on. :F

The name is supposed to be lame... hey, it's a win either way: If you hate it, the name works. If you like it, no problems.

:]

This is probably the stupidest idea in the history of the Universe.

Funny how bacon was ment to be 18....

Can't wait for this to come out. I think cradnappy is really funny. The guy in the pikachu outfit is really funny, and yes, who else thinks the purpple one reminds them of PMJ?

Will cradnappy have an evo?

That purple remonds a lot of people od PMJ, well, we finally have a even more worthless Pokemon. :D

Cradnappy can't not have an evo.
Team Steam engine is the best team ever, don't you dare insult steam engines.
C for sea :p. But no, you can't make different species of old pokemon.

Sylar said:
Blazing Pokemon Master said:
ohhh... i got an idea! how about a water type charizard!AKA: opposite c-zard!
or a super magikarp

Ummmm.... noooo. First of all, why just "c"? May I ask you what it has to do with water -_-?

Second of all, just, just no. You can't re-invent starters.

Third of all, I hope you're kidding about the Magikarp.

Fourth of all, if you're kidding about it all, then its just spam (not to mini-mod :F)

Fifth of all, great updates, c-m. I really like Cradnappy, but Team Steam Engine? Ehh... MAYBE it'll catch on. :F

c-zard is short for charizard.

no. im not kidding. PWNage in a magikarp!

how aboout an evo of c-m! JK XD LOL

Back