Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

:O C-M is braging about his channel. Shame on you for advetising :O Where do ou come up with these names?

Lol Advertising your channel. Well you got me as a Subscriber. I've got to have my Daily Spoon/Silliness Intake.

The video, on the otherhand seems very..different. The movement skips a little bit, but otherwise I'm glad to see the real progress of this. So many buildings! I figured it would be a Rock Gym by the look of it, but almost all the first Gyms are Rock type, so that's cool. Very nice update on Spoon, HS.

dmaster out.

HS said nothing much would change from it though. It's most likely a little video depicting (some, feasible) gameplay.

dmaster out.

Yeah, we hate the concept of gyms, so we figured we might as well use Jims and get it over with :F

The funny thing about the thing I programmed that with is that movement itself doesn't really need any programming, but that also means I can't really change it without the use of some weird coding I don't know about. The movement also isn't like the real Pokémon games when it comes to the gameboy games either, so you really can't expect it to be the same. It's only for demonstation purposes anyways, so don't worry about movement.

c-m, HS, whatever, I don't care, ok? As long as it makes sense, it's good enough for me.

How are we exactly going to play the game? I mean is it going to be ona website that you are going to make, a website who's programming language you are using, or what?

It'll probably just be a downloadable program.

I couldn't tape the music... and thanks, care to say why? I realise there aren't any borders for the grass, but that's to reduce the number of tiles which will be needed to be programmed.

That explains the music and movement. I hope the music isn't copied; it better be EPIC.

Sounds pretty wierd on the movement situation. I knew it wouldn't be programmed the same way, but it's just plain...wierd. :F

dmaster out.

Well, we want to capture the real Pokémon experience, so a lot of music will be very familiar when it comes to stuff like Pokémon centers and Jims and stuff. That's all I'm going to say.

OMG HEVNLEE SPUNE ES GOIN TOO CHAANG THEE MUUSIK.

Has to be done, for comedic purposes.

dmaster out.

You should have white and nerdy as the battle theme song XD. And Satisfaction playing after you beat a Jim.

That would be freakin' awsome.

Anyway, nice to see tha the progress is going well. Haven't seen anything bacon-ish yet. Can't wait for the bacon-dex to return. Hopefully XD.

People just want to know the specifics of the most epic game to walk the surface of the planet, is all. :p

dmaster out.

I can't wait till this game starts.
ANyways I hope I be in the staff helps...
So anymore spoilers?
Oh are there going to be any new Poke Balls?

OMG, KWOOT MEEW S CHANGE THEE BALLLS!!

Can't wait to see the bacon-ball.

dmaster out.

This game is to cool to be "The Most Epic Game to Ever Walk the Surface of the Earth" It should be The Most EpicEST Game to Walk The Surface of the Earth. Are you ever going to post the Bacon Dex? I wanna see it x]

Back