Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

I'm guessing the major character, the mayor, is a gigantic spoon. Yep, it's the only explanation for HS's rare spelling mistake.

dmaster out.

I think you should all pay more attention to C-ms old avy of the spoon - sanke... it looks like a spoon o_O I would assume it will be the main legendary?

That Spider avy he had is the Legendary. It had it at the end of HS's Spoonman Movie, on the cover of the game.

dmaster out.

It about Pokemon all turning into zombies and then the Superheroes come and save the day.

(HS made Zombies a Superheroes remember?)

KAY GEE AGAIN YOU MIGHT ASK!! Yes, I'm here with another epic update. This one is twice as big, but is it even related to the last update? Only time will tell. What can a purple hippopotamus evolve into you might be wondering? What if the previous one wasn't even a purple hippopotamus? WHAT IF KAY GEE IS TURNING INTO A PHILOSOPHER!!?? :O

silhouette2.png

KG, stop posting false, spoon-unrelated stuff here, everybody knows it isn't real and it's not even funny anymore...

lolzorz I fooled you all :O

Silhouettes are fun to make so everyone can speculate what they are. You wouldn't want me to spoil the surprise, would you? :p

If it's not real, and not pertaining to the game, than it's spam. If it's not even in the game, then this is stupid. If it is in the game, that's one great pokemon.

dmaster out.

It is pertaining to the game. He's just trying to get everyone to believe it's not, in which case I'll post what they really are and he would be all upset and stuff. :p

Well, eventually, you'll be yelled at, so why don't you just put the real pokemon up and have HS admit it's in Spoon? Mhm??

dmaster out.

I can assure you that they really are in Spoon. I don't want to post them because that would wreck all of the new Pokemon for you.

Back