Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

i dont know but in kinda looked like its evo.also im guessing that with different costumes you can do special stuff like walk on water and climb rocks i guess?

Yes, there is evo a psycho form with a chainsaw, if I remember correctly. Heavenly Spoon certainly has a large imagination... Or does he? Could this all be a plan? We'll have to wait and see. D:

reversed?anyways i dont get your first sentence.are you saying there is a costume of a psycho guy with a chainsaw?if there is then yay i found my costume!

Yes, why would I make up something so scary. Only Heavenly Spoon could come up with something like that. :p Anyway, since no fish are biting today, I suppose I have no choice but to show you what one of those 4 Pokemon is. Maybe this will give you all a good laugh, especially to the person that thought this was a bat. lol

silhouette4.png
>>>
loldeeniy8.png

Hopefully that will give you all an idea of what my silhouetting is about. Also, about the reversed thing, try reading my hat and you'll see what I mean. :p

I'll be doing silhouettes for everything coming up, but none of the actual new Pokemon will be revealed until Heavenly Spoon gives me the green light. I'm also doing more "official" like artwork by hand - full body drawings. They are pretty sweet too, so you have stuff to look forward to. :eek:

are you going to do silhouettes for citys and towns?you still never said anything about the reversed stuff!and also your going to do full body drawings of the new pokemon?

The towns and cities are Heavenly Spoon's business, so there won't be any silhouetting there. There isn't anything that needs to be covered up with that. I'm just working on/with the Pokemon. I am making full body drawings of the new Pokemon, not the old ones. I will show one or two of them once those actual Pokemon are revealed here.

As for the reversed thing, I just did it to switch things up. I actually think it looks pretty cool, but nothing I would ever stick with. :]

are you going to make silhouettes of anything other than the new pokemon?i want to see the silhouettes of like team steam engine members!or draw full body steam engine members?

is that the spoon pokemon?or a member of team steam engine.or an item thats supposed to be in spoon?are any of these right?wow me and kg took up 12 posts...

is it a gym leader or a random guy or and e4 person or the champion or the guy we have to use?is it the person who is like your rival?is it the person who is like cynthia or the bf guy or steven who talk to you throughout the game and meets you throughout different places? or the battle tower champ? is it the prof.?who is it!?!?!

chicken pox?wow im a good guesser...first the goldeen now the person thing that kg thought that he can out guess me with :)

Well, just in case that character doesn't have chicken pox, I might try and get a character like that written into the script. :p

you are going to try?so there is no guy with chicken pox! how dare you trick me!theres a script :O.i have an idea for the script:why dont you put in a rival?

Back