Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

Oh, there's only one Pokemon in Spoon. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

dmaster out.

Kevin Garrett said:
But then there would be no game to make since none of you would be looking forward to anything.

Well I don't know what since means in that specific sentance but I do know that in a week I won't be able to see updates for two weeks :O

With good reason...

There was a purple hippo and some odd thing that can only be related to a devil. Well, I have news for you - you were all way wrong (or were you?). :p Anyway, I have another installment for you here... Guess away:

silhouette3.png

Kevin Garrett said:
With good reason...

There was a purple hippo and some odd thing that can only be related to a devil. Well, I have news for you - you were all way wrong (or were you?). :p Anyway, I have another installment for you here... Guess away:

silhouette3.png

Oh-No, not again!!

It looks like a cross between an eeveelution and some wierd flying thing. :eek:

dmaster out.

Kevin Garrett said:
With good reason...

silhouette3.png

looks like an elf.....lol-Dobby from Harry Potter? Nah, its probably an Eeveelution.....the ears give it away for me :]

-Black Rayquaza

lol, it's hilarious to see how very wrong you all are :O

... or are you?

Anyhow, I might post a new update, but, well, 1st of all, another demo vid I uploaded weeks ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veaEN5f6Ccg

Yes, that's roxorz again.
No, I'm not telling you why that guy was walking on water.
Still no music, sorry.
Still not the real version, sorry.

Also, if you think you know someone who would be able to help us program this, give us a call, I know some people who might be able to do it, but haven't been able to contact or ask them, so yeah :S (I'm not talking about ROM-editors here, spoon has completely different mechanics, so it just wouldn't work out).
Also, if you know a forum with a lot of 2D-side-scroll-RPG-makers, feel free to give me a link ;)

Looks like a Spider Poke. Or a bat-evo.

I saw that demo a long time ago, HS. It's one of the perks of being a subscriber. :]

I was totally, like, "WTF??" when that guy could transform and walk on water.

dmaster out.

Start guessing at what the latest silhouette is so I can show it to everyone. It's totally new and awesome. Maybe a purple hippo. :p

I did, KG. >...>

No, it looks more like a spider or something because it's got those appendages stretched at the corners of the screenshot.

dmaster out.

Stop making my head hurt to the extreme! :O I'm out of school and I would prefer not to think during this weekend. I do enough of that during the week. :/

Hey, I think my fastest time to EV train 2 Pokemon is about an hour. I suprise myself. :p

dmaster out.

Back