Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

Well, Heavenly Spoon is the hero, so I have to be the rival who comes up with failing plots to stop the hero from whatever he does. lol It's not actually anything new. It's basically the hero, but different and stuff. :p

Those aren't the character names. The only thing that can link us to them is something in their appearance. And I'm actually the evil guy in the story, but since he gets the psycho overfit, you can pretend it's the other way around. lol

oh so you have like monkey pokemon and our guy we loves spoon pokemon.also is the game going to be like the other games where we cant talk?

electimortar said:
whatever.can i join the group and give you guys ideas?of pokemon?im really bored.i dont care for spoilers.

What you could do is not join the team but still make suggestions. :)

I didn't even know KG was in this in the beginning. I thought it was just HS and bacon. :/

Wow, yeah, I was way off. Goldeen. Huh, I thought you were putting pictures of the new pokemon. :///

I'm thinking it's some kind of Trainer/Rival/Person, TBH.

dmaster out.

KG's in, but bacon and I are still the directors, KG's just this guy who does stuff. Don't worry, the rival's ugly and doesn't look like KG at all (yes, that sounds like a contradiction). The main character isn't based on me, never in my life would I ever even dare to consider wanting eyes like that o_O
His outfit, however, well, you know what it looks like <--

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
KG's in, but bacon and I are still the directors, KG's just this guy who does stuff. Don't worry, the rival's ugly and doesn't look like KG at all (yes, that sounds like a contradiction). The main character isn't based on me, never in my life would I ever even dare to consider wanting eyes like that o_O
His outfit, however, well, you know what it looks like <--

KG's the guy who had to be reminded that Spoon still existed. :X Main character and rival wise, you guys are in for a great treat.

Wow I've missed alot :/ Evil mods are using their Mod Mind Tricks again :O Do we even know of any Pokemon in the game? :/

Was Heavenly Spoon complimenting my looks? I'm not a failure. The world could be ending. Watch out, everyone!

OH-NO APACOLIPS!!!

Seriously though, I can't wait to see the rival/character. They better not look like any mods. :/

dmaster out.

Nah, I saw PMJ's picture, like a year and a half ago. He posted many in the Beach-Member Picture thread a lonnnnng time ago. GODZILLA's just the biggest suck-up I've ever seen.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Nah, I saw PMJ's picture, like a year and a half ago. He posted many in the Beach-Member Picture thread a lonnnnng time ago. GODZILLA's just the biggest suck-up I've ever seen.

dmaster out.

I do NOT think the Mods are the best most special people on the forum who do a cracker jack job at policing the forums. BACK NOT TOPIC NOW.

Yet another new Pokemon...

silhouette5.png

It looks like a turtle thing, maybe a shuckle evo? or it kind of looks like a back sprite of a kabutops type thing!

Back