Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

Stop confusing us KG. From now on I'm listening to HS only. HS is the one that has the most connection to Spoon anyway.

dmaster out.

The silhoettes are in the game, but all the back-talk with HS that concerns other things that are in the game is really getting old. Silhoettes are cool and all, but that's all you're supposed to do here. You're not making the game or anything. >..>

dmaster out.

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to KG's creations..:/

dmaster out.

He didn't do a lot so far, and I tried to heal what he has broken, but I think we should still put a warning at the beginning of the game :S
"Danger: Monkey-made materials inside"

Red_Baboon said:
Kevin Garrett said:
Well, here is something no-one will figure out... Or maybe they will. :p

th_charsilhouette.png

What is this?

Its some legendary spoon snake creature that HS used to have as his avy and is advertised in the movie trailer.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
He didn't do a lot so far, and I tried to heal what he has broken, but I think we should still put a warning at the beginning of the game :S
"Danger: Monkey-made materials inside"
What did I do wrong? :S

you used the :S emotion for a start, that is cpoyrighted to HS. I should make one of them. HOw about :C. It loks like a guy frowning or with a mounstache.

Yeah, I'd hate to see a Warning on the box saying KG FAILS He ruined the 3P1C Game!! Oh-No!! :S

dmaster out.

Back