Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

^Not to insult your humour, but I don't get it -_-

gawd, I still can'r believe that somethign as alme as crdnappy oculd exist. cradnappy ftw. -_-
Wait, that wasn't funny.

Just out of interest, but what posessed you to choose steam engines? Out of every random thing you could have called them. Only bacon could think of that.

Anyway, now we get to the main bit of the post as everything else was just extra:

How are the pokemon that are avatar sized going to fit in the rooms which are ment for sprite sized?

Fire Pokemon Master said:
How are the pokemon that are avatar sized going to fit in the rooms which are ment for sprite sized?
Good question, logical answer.

Do you see the screenshot? Well, the reason why it has all this weird stuff surrounding it is because we wouldn't have to change the battle-screen-size when starting/ending a battle. The battle system also looks completely different, so, well, until I spoil what the battles look like, I can't really answer that yet :S

Great update. Lol! =D

This is going to be awesome. Especially now that we know the graphics are in G/S/C style, the best style, IMO.

If it were up to me, I would've named the team Team Marshmellow-Torpedo. But Team Steam Engine is great, too. ;p

C-m, I see you have changed your avy, is the snake guy featuring in spoon?

They are probably working full steam on this project. Don't rush them. ://

Shame on your reviving HS, but very nice Update.

Cradnappy. I was wondering when I was going to se it in all it's glory, and now we can.

Team Steam-Engine. Yep, that's the genius work of bacon for you. Wonderful, simply fantastic.

I wonder how the Slowpoke and the Pikachu costumes work into the gameplay. Hmmmm.

Overall, I can't wait until more is revealed. This is simply the most Epic game, ever.

dmaster out.

There might be something huge coming up, but not now, be patient :)

And, ehh, slowpoke was a quick joke, however, pikachu wasn't. Pikachu costume has little purpose, though.

I thought Slowpoke had something to do in the game. Dang cradnappies. :F

dmaster out.

You should release them in Betas. A beta is when you release it in parts then upgrade the previous part for the next Beta. That way we can play it sooner :D

I don't know about that, but ttry releasing a demo when you are about 3/4 of the way through the game, but only make the demo go in about 1/8.

Loyal subscribers to my awesome super-duper youtube account with fun stuff and the never-ending funniness might have already found this, but I'm going to post a link to it here anyways for those who are too lame and stuff to subscribe to the awesomest channel in the whole wide awesome word :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQCTmeYD42I

Ok, it's not the real game, it's just to see how everything would look, but still, pretty awesome anyways, right?

And with this, I'm also spoiling the town name:
Roxorz City

This is the only noob-named city in the game, as it is indeed the 1st town with a Jim... rock type, you guessed it :)

Nothing you see in the vid is final yet, but, well, it's very unlikely to change.

It's cool, kwoot myou! The only problem is the movement, it doesn't seem to be working as well as it should be. It's all I don't know, wierd. What is the script for the movement (yes, i do know how to program), if you can tell me?

OMG, HS, you mispelled "Gym" :O.

Interesing vid, HS, lotsa buildings, however, in that one house, I really like the telephone =P

Back