XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

FloodBadge said:
tumblr_mu2rxyFlqc1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

Ojtuhoxh.jpg

9W9g8Fph.jpg

jzoy9lqh.jpg

"Don't get your hopes up. Despite the hopes of many, Dunsparce has neither an evolution or a Fairy-type inclusion."
Just wanted to put these here.

So the secret to Vivillions wings is that they change color. Pretty cool. I think I like blue more than pink.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Ohman177 said:
FloodBadge said:
tumblr_mu2rxyFlqc1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

Ojtuhoxh.jpg

9W9g8Fph.jpg

jzoy9lqh.jpg

"Don't get your hopes up. Despite the hopes of many, Dunsparce has neither an evolution or a Fairy-type inclusion."
Just wanted to put these here.

So the secret to Vivillions wings is that they change color. Pretty cool. I think I like blue more than pink.

This was actually confirmed, like, 3 times in this thread with the same picture about 5 times. This, however, is a new picture confirming it. This is it's Polar form.

Malamar.jpg

Malamar's stats.

Bioluxx said:
Rune Yagami said:
Loved by a certain Pokemon. They have used this phrase before, haven't they. Wasn't it with the razor claw and sneasel? Could this be a trade evolution item?

Yeah, this is obviously for Spritzee to turn into Aromatisse
Actually, I thought it was pretty obvious that it was for Swirlix.

His PokeDex entry says that it has, and I quote, "100,000,000 times" the sense of smell of a human... o_0
So it makes sense that a nice "smelling" Item, would be for Swirlix, the "Smelling" Pokemon. :p

Edit: I hope they let you Deposit/Withdraw from the Box without having to go out of the Box and back in EVERY time you want to swap a Pokemon.. >_<

Sheriff_K said:
Bioluxx said:
Yeah, this is obviously for Spritzee to turn into Aromatisse
Actually, I thought it was pretty obvious that it was for Swirlix.

His PokeDex entry says that it has, and I quote, "100,000,000 times" the sense of smell of a human... o_0
So it makes sense that a nice "smelling" Item, would be for Swirlix, the "Smelling" Pokemon. :p

I figured it was for Spritzee (it being the Perfume Pokémon and all and especially after reading about Aromatisse), but you bring up a good point. Could it be for both? I haven't read anything that details how Swirlix evolves.

Back to the Eevee thing for a second: What if Eevee's evolution depends on its gender (Example: Eevee would only evolve into sylveon if the right conditions were met and it happens to be a female), and if a second Eeveelution exists this gen you could only get that if your Eevee was a male. I only say this because they seem to be focusing a lot on gender differences in the Pokemon (I know it's something that has been around since the first gen, but still).

And yes, I am a lurker.

TheKeeseEffect said:
Back to the Eevee thing for a second: What if Eevee's evolution depends on its gender (Example: Eevee would only evolve into sylveon if the right conditions were met and it happens to be a female), and if a second Eeveelution exists this gen you could only get that if your Eevee was a male. I only say this because they seem to be focusing a lot on gender differences in the Pokemon (I know it's something that has been around since the first gen, but still).

And yes, I am a lurker.

Good thought, but we've seen male Sylveon, though.

Quick question. Does anyone know if any of the reviews will be able to say how many new pokrmon there are?

Neal White said:
Quick question. Does anyone know if any of the reviews will be able to say how many new pokrmon there are?

Doubt it, from what I here about Nintendo's embargoes, they are extremely detailed and strict.

Neal White said:

Most likely, they will NOT say. I mean, have you seen any game reviews saying that until waaaaaay after the game has been released? I actually havent even seen any reviews that say an exact number. I've seen "150+ New Pokemon!" for BW and that's it.

First off, are the Kalos starter evos pretty much confirmed?
Secondly, I found a possible connection to Mega Aerodactyl and Mega Gengar. Now, I don't know if this is against forum rules, and I know the site is YouTube, but it doesn't hurt to speculate right?
Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSD84eT880Q

The thing is, with every generation, they've been able to say something like: You'll encounter over 100 new Pokemon! But if the 'around 70' rumor is true, how anticlimactic would that be? Over 70 new Pokemon to be discovered! Yeah...no

AdamLambert said:
The thing is, with every generation, they've been able to say something like: You'll encounter over 100 new Pokemon! But if the 'around 70' rumor is true, how anticlimactic would that be? Over 70 new Pokemon to be discovered! Yeah...no

Unfortunately, instead of "Over ____ new Pokémon," they've been mentioning that XY will "feature over 700 Pokémon!"

Point for small 'dex, but looking at lists and how many Mountain Dex Pokémon left to reveal, I doubt it.

...I've really gone back and forth regarding the 70 rumor...

AdamLambert said:

Well, there was that one person awhile back say he read in a magazine or something, "Over 70 New Pokemon!", That 'Over' could just be legendaries or something.

Ninja'd... Kinda.

I hate Pokemon that involve Trading, especially with Held items, since you can't use the GTS to specify the received Pokemon has the same Held item... So you can't, say, swap them. I hope they change that, and let you specify held items in Trades.

Also, I hate Gengar, because it has to be traded, and bred for Egg Moves, which pretty much makes it impossible for a friendless person like me to get a perfectly bred Gengar... <_<

Mega Gengar = Torment of Tantalus.

On the bright side, I <3 Haunter.

Also: the guy who's been making notes about the different Kalos Pokédexes updated the Coastal 'dex.

No new Eeveelution. It allegedly goes Sylveon, Emolga, Yanma.

Sorry guys...

CMP said:
Also: the guy who's been making notes about the different Kalos Pokédexes updated the Coastal 'dex.

Sorry guys...

I hate that stupid flying squirel D:

CMP said:

Sorry guys...

Still a bit sad even though it's not really surprising. :(

I'm still wondering why the "70 pokemon" rumor guy can said the exact "Xerneas is 715/716" when the current pokedex doesn't work that way on the numbering. Is there a national pokedex after beating the game?

Still hoping for Flabebe and Honedge 2nd stage evo.:rolleyes:

CMP said:

Sorry guys...

Where is it?? Can I see the list?

Badges (up through the sixth):

Fd81RpN.jpg

Bug Badge - Bug
Cliff Badge - Rock
Rumble Badge - Fighting
Plant Badge - Grass
Voltage Badge - Electric
Fairy Badge - Fairy

I like how each badge is so different looking...much better than Sinnoh and Unova's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back