XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Oh wow I wake up and find out Goomy's first evolution leaked too :D So cute!

*crossing my fingers for Ninetails mega evolution*

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

TokenDuelist said:
AdamLambert said:
The thing is, with every generation, they've been able to say something like: You'll encounter over 100 new Pokemon! But if the 'around 70' rumor is true, how anticlimactic would that be? Over 70 new Pokemon to be discovered! Yeah...no

Yes well

the person that said this also claimed all their information comes from completing the game within the same day they got it.
So

Considering it's taken people almost 3 days to beat it.
I'm calling BS on the guy who practically claims he can beat it in under 10 hours.

He never said he completed it in under 10 hours, he said he'd played 27 hours of the game. Kanpachi is coming up to the 7th Gym with 25 hours of gameplay, though the 'reviewer' could theoretically have got to the end of the Pokemon League in 27 hours, spending less time on grinding and looking for Mega Stones and other nuggets of information for us.

http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/14056758/

People said B2/W2 takes 10-20 hrs, but my first playthrough took me 55 hours. So I take those kinds of things with a grain of salt. Besides, what's really important is the Catching/Breeding of Pokemon!

Kitana Coldfire said:
Matty said:
Cool. It's a shame Sableye didn't get an evolution... (based on pic)

If I'm understanding correctly, the dex is only as long as the highest-numbered pokemon in it. Very likely it will expand once he catches something listed beyond Sableye.

Carbink has now been further confirmed (and is really cute). Pokemon amie shot in spoilers:

1380845035338.jpg

Unfortunately, Carbink is exactly the pokemon that comes on the spot after Sableye lol

EDIT: yeah, going slowly through the thread xD

Kitana Coldfire said:
Shinomune said:
Stats from Carbink (with no evos :( )

1380845363265.jpg

Again, the dex stops at the highest number pokemon you've seen/encountered up to that point. Carbink is highest in the coastal dex to this point, but it may go higher later on.

That said, Carbink is 124 and Sableye is 123, so it seems Sableye does not have a normal evolution after all.

Unfortunately Tauros is after Carbink.

So...Nintendo has created some unique -and some weird- pokemon. Your thoughts?
Also, Mega Abomasnow looks pretty awesome.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/SPOILERS+Pokemon+X+Y+Dex+Leaks+sofar/funny-pictures/4823328/1#1

Lone Wolf JLT said:
So...Nintendo has created some unique -and some weird- pokemon. Your thoughts?
Also, Mega Abomasnow looks pretty awesome.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/SPOILERS+Pokemon+X+Y+Dex+Leaks+sofar/funny-pictures/4823328/1#1

All old news, but im surprised your post didnt duplicate itself over and over like your last one did.

All old news, but im surprised your post didnt duplicate itself over and over like your last one did.
[/quote]

My posts duplicated??

Anyone else thinking the Goomy line may be our Pseudo this gen?
It screams Dragon/Poison.
It evolves at 40 so it seems, and IF it has a 3rd evo, it'd be safe to think it'd evolve again around 55 or up.
Sounds pretty Pseudo to me. . .

MuhFugginMoose said:
It evolves at 40 so it seems, and IF it has a 3rd evo, it'd be safe to think it'd evolve again around 55 or up.

I thought it was a confirmed Dragon/water? But you're write, it very well could be the pseudo legendary. Nothing else seems to have surfaced. (but do all pseudo's have to be dragon? Guess they do.) I am personally hoping for a third evolution, just because we don't have very many there stage pokemon this time around. I mean, besides the obvious starters, there is just Talonflame and Vivallion if I'm correct.

I would love another Poison pokemon if it's not a confirmed water type though. I promised myself that this Gen I would train a poison pokemon for the first time on my main team, but the only new one is skrelp. While I like Skrelp, a lot, I also plan on getting squirtle so I wanted to avoid another water pokemon :/

Also, anyone think that Carbink is going to be the new dunsparce?

So no evolutions for old pokémons? ( Just eevee ) .-.

MuhFugginMoose said:

That's all anyones been saying about it since its first sighting yesterday..

I hope its not though.
pseudos have been dragons way too often
-dragon
-not
-dragon & not
-dragon
-secondary dragon

Lets have a Bug pseudo for once instead. Or a Ghost...
Or even make a fossil a pseudo (not happening this gen obviously).

Mitja said:
MuhFugginMoose said:

I hope its not though.
-dragon
-not
-dragon & not
-dragon
-secondary dragon

Gawd, I agree wholeheartedly, I'm tired of Dragon Pseudos. . .
But, A poison one would be cool.
Also, (too lazy to quote the other guy) no, it was not confirmed Dragon/Water.

Mitja said:
MuhFugginMoose said:

I hope its not though.
-dragon
-not
-dragon & not
-dragon
-secondary dragon

Oooo... I'd love a bug Pseudo! Or another really under appreciated type. Oh gosh, can you imagine a normal pseudo?

I think it was already more or less confirmed that Goomy needed slightly more exp at a certain level than most pseudo legendaries at the same level.

That cutie is going to be a beast!

About 3 more unknown Pokémon left to discover if the 70 Pokémon rumor is true. (assuming Flabébé, and Honedge have 3 stages). Did the leaker say exactly 70, or about 70? If it was just an estimate, we might see some more.

Pokequaza said:
About 3 more unknown Pokémon left to discover if the 70 Pokémon rumor is true. (assuming Flabébé, and Honedge have 3 stages). Did the leaker say exactly 70, or about 70? If it was just an estimate, we might see some more.

Even if they said 70, still not a guarantee it's not actually 72 or something, I mean they probably didn't see all the event legenadaries for one thing. There's usually a trio, right?

Aren't the reviews supposed to be out today? Has anyone seen any?

It may be because I'm in the UK and IGN etc. is 5+ hours behind but I can't seem to find any...

I'm waiting for those too. I wonder if we will get better pictures and new reveals.

mastermagpie said:

It may be because I'm in the UK and IGN etc. is 5+ hours behind but I can't seem to find any...
Only found this one so far

It's about what you'd expect: they can't reveal anything new.
I'm a bit disappointed about the supposed bad story, but that's subjective anyway I suppose.

Razmos said:
mastermagpie said:

Only found this one so far

It's about what you'd expect: they can't reveal anything new.
I'm a bit disappointed about the supposed bad story, but that's subjective anyway I suppose.

The fact they didn't bring up any "lack" of new Pokemon is a bit reassuring. . .
Guess we'll just have to wait for a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back