XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

o_O

It's claw is so huge!

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I Like Pie said:
FloodBadge said:
Pistol Shrimp.
Cannon evolution.
Cannon = Attack stat?
Your logic is too confusing.

My logic is that if it is a crustacean like Kingler/ Crawdaunt, one would assume it to be Physically based instead of Special.

But I have to admit, I forgot about the pistol shrimp part. Thanks for pointing that out. Makes sense to me now. :)

It may also be deliberate, to make it different from those two. So like a Special-oriented Kingler.

Pistol shrimps attack with the paralyzing shockwave of a cavitation bubble, generating heat, sound and light all in an instant, which is definitely more in line with "special" moves.

I wonder why it seems like that GameFreak is catering to X... I mean, after the recent version exclusive news(Mewtwo X has extra type, Charizard X becomes dragon, now Clauncher's evolution...), I wouldn't be surprised if Skrelp's evolution will look lame, or even with a decent design it probably can't even be compared to that beast of a pistolshrimp Clauncher evolves to...

Oh hey look, Clauncher's evolution was rev-
HOLY MOTHER OF ARCEUS.

Wh-
Wha-
How di-
Whazzit doi-

That thing.
Is....is....how do you describe that?!

Clawitzer makes me wish they make another Pokemon Conquest type game. That thing is artillery

Baktwerel said:
I wonder why it seems like that GameFreak is catering to X... I mean, after the recent version exclusive news(Mewtwo X has extra type, Charizard X becomes dragon, now Clauncher's evolution...), I wouldn't be surprised if Skrelp's evolution will look lame, or even with a decent design it probably can't even be compared to that beast of a pistolshrimp Clauncher evolves to...

Yveltal is totally amazing, and we still don't know all the version exclusives. Also, I like MegaZardY better. :< I guess I'm oldschool.

I'm proud I'm going with Y.

Anyways, with so many Pokemon It's going to be hard to choose who to be on my team.

Clawitzer reminds me of a telefang e-monster from 2001

Hope Clawitzer gets Agility somehow (like Kingler).

Not only will it be fun imagining an artillery cannon moving at lightning-fast speed, it will also turn it into an awesome sweeper.

I am now more excited to find out Clawitzer's movepool than anything else! >.<

I bet it's movepool will be pretty limited. There aren't many pure Water types that have an extensive movepool.

HikaruAyame said:
Baktwerel said:

Yveltal is totally amazing, and we still don't know all the version exclusives. Also, I like MegaZardY better. :< I guess I'm oldschool.

Ah don't get me wrong, I love Yveltal and Mega Charizard Y too and I actually like Mega Mewtwo Y better too, definitely getting Y. But it kind of feels like...hmm... how should I say.... it's like all the fanservice Charizard gets compared to Blastoise/Venusaur. Why don't they get a second Mega Evolution too??? I like Charizard the most of the 3 but I think it's kind of unfair towards those who love the other two more. They aren't any worse or less deserving. Of course I'll withdraw all this if there will be a patch that changes their mega stones to X and Y but that's highly unlikely since both versions have the same megaevolutions for them right now... In a similar fashion I feel like X gets all the "fanservice" while Y is just "meh..."

Here's hoping there will be some neat things up Y's sleeves.

Wailady said:
I bet it's movepool will be pretty limited. There aren't many pure Water types that have an extensive movepool.

ani224.gif

It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to wait for October 12th. I know we've all patiently waited since January, but this last week is going to be excruciating...

Has it been mentioned before on how do we evolve Clauncher into Clawritzer?:rolleyes:

According to the /VP/ boards there is a Bug/Dark bat called Nitx

Ririka said:
Has it been mentioned before on how do we evolve Clauncher into Clawritzer?:rolleyes:

As far as we know, no.

I am guessing simple level up.

I Like Pie said:
Ririka said:

As far as we know, no.

I am guessing simple level up.

It COULD be a Water Stone.
That's just a wild guess.

So all Skrelpies, I have here the Pokedex entry for Skrelp!
http://instagram.com/p/fEOlJHgdpH/

What would be really nice is how these 'leakers' could make a list of what Pokemon are found in each Route or Area. Considering my conversation with a Game Stop employer today, the Strategy Guides don't come out until 3-4 Days after the games release date.

On another note, did anyone bother to read the news about Pokemon Bank? Apparently we can't trade items over again >.> What a waste of energy I spent trying to get a majority of them. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back