XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

DragonTamer1995 said:
So all Skrelpies, I have here the Pokedex entry for Skrelp!
http://instagram.com/p/fEOlJHgdpH/

'storing up power for evolution'

Reminded me of Metapod/ Kakuna/ Silcoon/ Cascoon.

Doubt a Stone is needed for evolution. Maybe simple level-up after all.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I come home and check this thread to find out Clauncher has a frigging huge BFG9000 claw for an evolution. I think I need a change of pants.

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380934008500.jpg Are poison tail and camouflage new skills?

GoomyFan85 said:
What would be really nice is how these 'leakers' could make a list of what Pokemon are found in each Route or Area. Considering my conversation with a Game Stop employer today, the Strategy Guides don't come out until 3-4 Days after the games release date.

On another note, did anyone bother to read the news about Pokemon Bank? Apparently we can't trade items over again >.> What a waste of energy I spent trying to get a majority of them. -_-

On the topic of Gamestop, it seems a few are doing Midnight releases for the games.

Bloodronin said:
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380934008500.jpg Are poison tail and camouflage new skills?

Both Poison Tail and Camouflage were introduced in Gen 3.

Seviper learns Poison Tail, Staryu learns Camouflage, as examples.

But Gamestop said it is released on the same day. (that's what the website says)

I Like Pie said:
DragonTamer1995 said:

I suggested to him that he should go to pokemon-Amie and feed it completely full, and level it up(store it's power).

Misomie said:
But Gamestop said it is released on the same day. (that's what the website says)

Go to the lower bar of the page & click on events. If you would like me to PM you a link please ask.

Rai-Oh Tepes said:
GoomyFan85 said:
What would be really nice is how these 'leakers' could make a list of what Pokemon are found in each Route or Area. Considering my conversation with a Game Stop employer today, the Strategy Guides don't come out until 3-4 Days after the games release date.

On another note, did anyone bother to read the news about Pokemon Bank? Apparently we can't trade items over again >.> What a waste of energy I spent trying to get a majority of them. -_-

On the topic of Gamestop, it seems a few are doing Midnight releases for the games.

Any Gamestop with >100 preorders will have a midnight release, is what I was told. I was also told I'd get my guide at the same time I got my games, and that I got $5 off for getting all three together. :)

I Like Pie said:
DragonTamer1995 said:

Storing up power eh? Fingers are crossed for a badass evolution.

Hey, here's some rumors on the story.
Along with some new moves.

It's just a list....
>New Move: Venom Drench - Pretty much spits a pile of venom on a poisoned Pokemon and lowers Speed and Sp. Atk

>Almost all reviews were 9/10 or 4.5/5

>Serena/Callum falls in love with you at some point in the story

>Korrina gives you her Lucario that warms up to you

>You can ride Furfrou in Lumiose

>Routes each have their own names

>Nitx, Bug/Dark Bat Discovered

>Glow Punch’s ENG name is Powered-Up Punch

>Mega Gardevoir accidentally popped up in a review, no pics of it

>Crafty Shield is a new move learned by Klefki that is like a Protect for non-damaging moves like Attract

>The starting town isn’t actually Vaniville, and you move to Vaniville after your mum is done with a short tutorial

>Ground/Fairy Pokemon dropped by Kotaku

>70 New Pokemon rumor debunked (Actually about 90)

>Instead of dust clouds in caves and rustling grass, there are new signals in the overworld that replace them. Falling dust in caves and and bushes on routes are the replacements.

>Yveltal is catchable during the main game unlike Kyurem

>Sayblye possibly has an evolution

>Grass Field and Fog Field are two new weather-like moves

>Make-up can be used in customization

>You can see your Pokemon interact in the overworld at the Daycare

>The Vanillite Taxis can be used to get around Lumiose City

>Some cafes/restaurants do special types of battles, like having to beat an opponent in X turns…because that’s how much time it would take for your meal to cool down and be able to eat, apparently.

HikaruAyame said:
Any Gamestop with >100 preorders will have a midnight release, is what I was told. I was also told I'd get my guide at the same time I got my games, and that I got $5 off for getting all three together. :)

If you buy the games and have a Power Up rewards card you pretty much get $5.00 off. I was told today that you pick the games up whenever, and once you get the receipt to keep it and bring it in on the day the Guides come out and you get the percentage off. If you don't bring that receipt, you don't get the discount.

Back on the Topic of Pokemon: Too many awesome Pokemon this generation and if there are indeed 90 new Pokemon I can remain calm I suppose for this game, but the 70 thing is totally killing my vibe right now. Kalos, you are an amazing region with so many beautiful Pokemon.

DragonTamer1995 said:
I Like Pie said:

I suggested to him that he should go to pokemon-Amie and feed it completely full, and level it up(store it's power).

As far as I know, the leaker is currently trying to use Amie methods to evolve the seahorse.

I wonder how the other leaker evolved Clauncher. The method should be the same for Skrelp.

I Like Pie said:
DragonTamer1995 said:

As far as I know, the leaker is currently trying to use Amie methods to evolve the seahorse.

I wonder how the other leaker evolved Clauncher. The method should be the same for Skrelp.
So it seems like my idea is in progress as we discuss... Awesome, I hope I'm right :)

I apologize if this was brought up already, but was there any word if hawlucha was a stand alone or not?

Bloodronin said:
I apologize if this was brought up already, but was there any word if hawlucha was a stand alone or not?

It's a standalone. It's like this generation's Heracross and Pinsir.

GoomyFan85 said:

Amazon has it listed as coming out on the 16th, but I was really hoping to pick up a game guide when I got the games. As it is, i'm not going to be playing the games at least for a few weeks after they come out, due to travel, and other things to keep me busy. I was really hoping I could start to at least plan my games the first week of release.

I already paid for X, Y, and the guide in full so I just have to waltz in and pick them up. :3

Aw man, I can't wait. X3

I'm going to stop looking at spoilers soon as well. Today might be my last day. The leakers are getting too far along for my taste.

GS says the guide is coming out on the 12th: http://www.gamestop.com/strategy-guides/pokemon-x-y-official-strategy-guide/110531

http://instagram.com/p/fEUGiBqYcL/

Little more than 90 huh? Awesome!

3 Mega Evolutions? Of what? o_o

Also, better look at Clawitzer.

http://instagram.com/p/fEUap4KYc5/

*police sirens*
WE GOT ANOTHER GYM LEADER

tumblr_mu69thmUHk1r8sc3ro4_500.jpg

tumblr_mu69thmUHk1r8sc3ro3_500.jpg

tumblr_mu69thmUHk1r8sc3ro2_500.jpg

tumblr_mu69thmUHk1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

This is Ramos! The Grass Type Gym Leader!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back